How much Marlins stuff are you buying this year?

musk

Since it's been a slow 'new topic' day heres one we can talk about for a while.....

How much new Marlins "stuff" are you going to buy this season? What was the last Marlins "thing" you bought and where'd you get it? Of course, this is excluding tickets.

Last year I had to up my Marlins gear big time so I bought a teal t-shirt jersey and a white pinstripe replica jersey both off of ebay. Then I got 3 hats, 2 from Marshalls and one unknown. And I got the Marlins bucket hat that was given out on July 4th by a nice board member.

I am planning on buying some Marlins shirts (The ones with the players name on the back). I can't wait until they come out.

I would buy..

Hanley

Hermida

Jacobs

Uggla

and the rest of the gang.

Somewhat on topic. Today while I was walking around campus I saw a guy wearing a Marlins jersey and a black Marlins cap :) .

i picked up the other day, and i plan on getting another hat or two.

and i plan on buying a blank authentic jersey when i get the money.

Sweet hat!

I am planning on buying some Marlins shirts (The ones with the players name on the back). I can't wait until they come out.

I would buy..

Hanley

Hermida

Jacobs

Uggla

and the rest of the gang.

Somewhat on topic. Today while I was walking around campus I saw a guy wearing a Marlins jersey and a black Marlins cap :) .

What campus?

I'd love to get a couple new caps...

last year while I was back at Miami I bought 4 sweet caps at the Marlins en Miami store...

I'd seen a couple cool ones online at...

I like this one:

here is the site if you guys wanna check it out...lots of cool stuff!

http://www.lids.com/did/148?page=1

since I'm not working I'll have to budget my purchases...but lately, I've bought lots of stuff.

I'm wearing a Marlins baseball-style t-shirt right now!

There was also a '305' Marlins cap that I had wanted to get...but they got sold out on that one 'lids' website

I cant wait to go back out to Miami to buy some more stuff though!

I'd want a couple of Jerseys...but they're kind of expensive...

I've also been wanting to get this jersey...but the sizes are too big!

I definitely want a Hermida shirt and jersey. I also want a Jacobs, Willingham, and Olsen shirt. And depending on what happens later in the year, hopefully a Petit shirt, too. And for the hell of it, I'll pick up a Beckett Boston jersey cuz he my favorite :D

My Marlins hat I have now is a little worn out, so I'm gonna pick up a fitted one pretty soon.

Guest marlins02

oh wow im loving that hat, hwere you get it at?

I've got a couple of replica jerseys (pinstripes, and black) that fit me and a size 52 Authentic Josh Beckett road jersey for display in my room. But for my money and the style I don't think I'll ever stop wearing the one made by 'The Franchise'

I also have the BP hat, but don't really like the way it fits.

I spent $170 on a Delgado jersey last year so I figured I would be a little more cautious this year. I bought a blank jersey just for the fact that I dont like wearing jerseys of players not on the team and last year I had Delgado and JP, when I bought the jersey I also got a new fitted Marlin hat to go along with about my 5 other ones.

oh wow im loving that hat, hwere you get it at?

lids. they're in most malls in america (i think), or you can go to www.lids.com

I bought an authentic Marlins home alternate jersey on MLB.com, the one with the "F" and the marlin on the front.....it was on sale for $99.

Instead they shipped me the wrong item by accident. So I received an authentic on-field Dontrelle Willes home jersey, normally $260, for $99. Pretty damn sweet.

Who am I to judge them for making a mistake? So I forgave them for their mistake and kept it :D

nothing, because whatever I buy of someone they get traded

buy a penny jersey he gets traded

buy a beckett jersey he gets traded

buy a delgado and gone

loduca is gone

lowell is gone

connie is gone :(

I refuse to wear a willis or cabrera jersey. I am afraid of what might happen.