Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To go along with my last thread...

Featured Replies

Space Mountain is my favorite ride ever.

 

I could spend an entire day just riding Space Mountain, Buzzlightyear, and the Tomorrowland Express. I almost did in March, but around 4 pm I went over to Fronteir Land for a couple hours (then came back and rode Space Mountain 3 times and then before the park closed going on Thunder Mountain 5 times in a row). Good times.

  • Author

My favorites are.. Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Soarin and I have to get used to Everest. I think I got whiplash on that ride :lol .

I haven't been on Everest yet, but...

 

Mission:Space is pretty bad ass. I also like Space Mountain (who doesn't)

I can name more than one...

 

Magic Kingdom

Haunted Mansion: It's funny. This was a ride that when I was a kid, I would dread getting on, but now I love it. I love the detail and the way the imagineers made the ghosts look real. I love Madame Leota (the gypsy head in the crystal ball). She's fab. The Bride has always freaked me out since I was a kid. I love the new one in Disneyland better though. I hope they bring her to FL as well. Oh yea, and I am one of those people who likes to recite the spiel in the stretching room and the sceance room.... but to myself... or whoever is next to me. (It drives Max mad.) :p

 

Pirates of the Caribbean: Always a classic. It has been my favorite since I was a kid. "Dead men tell no tales..."

 

Splash Mountain: Always so fun. I am such a dork. I like to sing along to the music and clap my hands like a fool.

 

There's so many classics that I love here, I can't name them all. But those 3 are my top favorites.

 

MGM

The Great Movie Ride: I love seeing what they did with each movie room, esp. The Wizard of Oz room. It's so awesome. Plus, the gangster is so damn cool.

 

Tower of Terror: Even though I only rode this once since I chicken out all the time, I do love it still. The detail is amazing. The music is great too. It's so creepy.

 

EPCOT

Soarin': The best simulation ride I have ever been on. I love the smells and sights.

 

Spaceship Earth: Always a true classic. I love the smell of the burning of Rome scene.

 

Journey into Imagination (the Figment Ride): I miss the Dreamfinder, but at least we still have Figgy. I also love to sing along with the ride like a fool.

 

Test Track: Oh so fun!!

 

Animal Kingdom

I have yet to go on Everest. I can't wait though.

 

Kilimanjaro Safari & Kali River Rapids are my faves right now.

 

Mr Toad's Wild Ride.

 

RIP Mr. Toad

 

That was a really fun ride.

Oh ya I forgot about Peter Pan.

 

I LOVE Peter Pan! Too bad it always a long ass wait and the ride is too short. :confused

I can name more than one...

 

Mr Toad's Wild Ride.

 

RIP Mr. Toad

 

That was a really fun ride.

Indeed. Such a shame they took it down. What replaced it? I also like the Bears Jamboree at Magic Kingdom. Makes me feel like a little kid again.

I can name more than one...

 

Mr Toad's Wild Ride.

 

RIP Mr. Toad

 

That was a really fun ride.

Indeed. Such a shame they took it down. What replaced it? I also like the Bears Jamboree at Magic Kingdom. Makes me feel like a little kid again.

 

I think a Snow White ride replaced it. Someone must bring back the Toad!

No, Snow White has been there since the beginning. Winnie the Pooh replaced Mr. Toad. The Pooh ride is cool too, but I still miss Mr. Toad.

No, Snow White has been there since the beginning. Winnie the Pooh replaced Mr. Toad. The Pooh ride is cool too, but I still miss Mr. Toad.

Mr Toad was one of those rides where you felt like you were on acid while riding it even if you aren't :)

Rock 'n Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror

 

Went to MGM twice in the last 6 months, and didn't go on either. I'm a dunce.

Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain, didn't get to ride it last time because it was broken. Grad Nite wasn't "complete" without it.

 

MGM - Rock 'n Roller Coaster, I can ride this all day. MiRi, my little sister's second roller coaster was this. I recommend it if you haven't gone. It's your typical roller coaster after the 60 MPH beginning. Plus, you get to listen to Aerosmith classics...

 

Epcot - Never been to Test Track or Mission Space. I'd have to say Ellen's Adventure (I like to learn about solar energy, so what?) and Soarin'.

 

Animal Kingdom - Went when it first opened. Haven't gone since.

I went on Rockin' Roller Coaster once. Even though I almost got sick after riding it, it was cool. I haven't been on again. Maybe some other time.

been on them all too many times. My uncle and grandfather helped build epcot hehe. I still have their workers helmets for construction.

 

I would have to go with mission space, alien encounters are pretty kewl while it lasted, and Dr. Jones exhibition.

My uncle and grandfather helped build epcot hehe. I still have their workers helmets for construction.

 

 

Wow. That's pretty cool. :notworthy

at Magic Kingdom...I LOOOVE Space Mountain...

 

when I was a kid, I remember Thunder Mountain being a LOT better, but it kinda sucks now, it seems so slow...

 

but at Disneyland...I love the Matterhorn!! :thumbup :thumbup :notworthy

 

I wanna test out that Expedition Everest though!

Biggest Disney mistake ever:

 

Replacing Alien Encounter with Stitch's Great Escape.

 

:confused

  • Author

While we are on the topic of Disney does anyone know if there are going to be new rides coming out within the next few years?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.