Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lineups for todays game!

Featured Replies

nice to see Ross back in the lineup along with Jake...even though Helms had a pretty damn good game last night

 

My guess is Joe would rather have Helms come off the bench in the latter part of the game if needed than Jacobs.

Man Taylor Tankersley looks like the younger brother in American History X.

I likey. So many guys playing well right now its hard to choose who plays when. I def think Wes should be given more playing time at first and left field. As long as Cody keeps swinging a hot bat he deserves that spot out there. Good to see he is ok after last nights beaner.

Good point u made on Wes, would like to see him play some LF and get his bat in there also. Glad that Cody is alright and ready to play tonight and the same goes for Jacobs. good line up for us

 

GO MARLINS!!!

Gotta love Cody, fits right in-plays the game the right way. Gets smacked in the mouth and looks at the ump asking, "am I ok" . The ump must have said, no way son, you are gushing blood.

I actually wasn't watching at the moment Ross got hit because i was doing some work. I looked up and saw the shot of him gushing blood and was wondering just what I missed.

anyone know where I can find a clip of Craig Counsell getting busted open? I heard it was worse than the Cody Ross hit but I never saw it

  • Author

anyone know where I can find a clip of Craig Counsell getting busted open? I heard it was worse than the Cody Ross hit but I never saw it

 

 

Believe me, you dont want to see it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.