Sigh.. Johnson vs. Wang this afternoon

Iowa

someone should send them a very cold email so they can stop with the Yanks and the Sox thing being hlaf of sports center's time. something like . . .

"Dear ESPN,

I understand that the Yankees and the Redsox will be playing a 5-Game series this weekend and I wanted to know if SportsCenter would be kissig their @$$ all weekend. Will it be one of those weeks along with a 1 minute coverage on a great game like if the Mets were up 9 nothing in the 9th inning and Colorado came back to win it scoring 10 runs in the 9th?"

johnson v. wang...sounds like a sausage fest...even though im from mass...ill do my best to steer clear of this party...and other than baseball tonight to see the marlins top web gems...im boycotting espn...im actually shocked they didnt pick up the second game of the DH today...while telling the little league kids...sorry...but when you play for either the stanks or the sawx, then we will pay attention to you

I didn't watch the game, and I have no problem with it leading off or being the main event for ESPN that week. However, I have a problem with it being covered like it's the a major championship event.

The feud doesn't mean as much, at least from my outside prespective, ever since the Sox, won the WS. That was my, and I'm willing to bet a lot of fan's perspective.

If the Cardinals/Cubs were neck and neck in the race, it wouldn't get nearly as much coverage, despite it being just as good, if not a better feud. Same thing goes for Dodgers and Giants.

The Sox, and Yankees however are two of the most populated cities, with loud and passionate fans, and they're on the East Coast, so ESPN it seems feels obliged to cover this as if this isn't doesn't happen over 20 times every year.

Complaining about coverage....yet making a thread about it and watching as well.

Irony!

I dont understand some people. I am not a fan of the yankees or redsox, but I understand why they are getting alot of coverage for this series. Why do people start crying when the marlins dont get air time? We arent even close to .500 and no one outside of south florida cares about us this year.