Can we stop starting Amezaga versus lefties?

Ramp

This is going above and beyond the logic of absurdity(I dont even know if that makes sense)

He is 0/3 vs them today and something like 3 for 39 on the season

He is great vs righties, but get him out vs lefties. It's ridiculous. Furthermore, maybe Amezaga should just hit lefty all the time.

I understand but there really is nobody else.

Borch- really cant hit lefties that well.

Hermida- Is a lefty and out.

Aguila- Not sure if I trust him yet

Reed- Too little.

We really have no other choice.

Considering, I could probably go 3 for 39 against MLB pitching, I'd say just about anyone else would be more than adequate compared to Amezaga.

Reed- Too little.

Considering, I could probably go 3 for 39 against MLB pitching, I'd say just about anyone else would be more than adequate compared to Amezaga.

Maybe we should give Aguila a chance... Who knows.

Reed- Too little.

Maybe we should give Aguila a chance... Who knows.

Aguila did hit .354/.441/.557 against lefties down in AAA. Obviously he won't put up the same numbers in the big leagues, but I'll take .275/.350/.400 against lefties instead of whatever crapfest Amezaga is giving us right now.

Reed- Too little.

Anyone is a better option than Amezaga. 3 for 37 coming in, and an 0-4 today. Girardi just does not make sense.

Reed- Too little.

Anyone is a better option than Amezaga. 3 for 37 coming in, and an 0-4 today. Girardi just does not make sense.

as you said in ur sig. amezaga's been decent lately. that's why he's in. borch would be a second option. what're his numbers like?

Reed- Too little.

as you said in ur sig. amezaga's been decent lately. that's why he's in. borch would be a second option. what're his numbers like?

He's permanently back on the sh*t list after not catching easy flyballs. I'm just too lazy to change my signature. Any defense of Amezaga starting against a lefty is absolutely retarded.

Reed- Too little.

He's permanently back on the sh*t list after not catching easy flyballs. I'm just too lazy to change my signature. Any defense of Amezaga starting against a lefty is absolutely retarded.

can't expect him to catch flyballs on the warning track when he's playing shalllow..

Reed- Too little.

can't expect him to catch flyballs on the warning track when he's playing shalllow..

How about when they are right there for him?

While we are at it lets not start him against righties either...I was researching his performance and his numbers are very empty i know he got the winning hit the other day but that is one of his very few highlights...He is easily the worse CF in the majors right now and you know that he also, is the worse CF in the history of the franchise...We are talkin Bruce Aven was better than Pasta. I agree if we are gonna go bad lets get some D out of the position put Reed in CF bat him 8th. Hopefully he can learn to slap the ball

Guest FlummoxedLummox

vs LHP

Abercrombie- .220

Borchard- .170

Hermida- .219

Ross- .260

Willingham- .284

Amezega- .081

I'd start Reggie.

Hence forth, .100 will be known as the Alfredo line.