Does Dan Uggla have a chance for a gold glove?

Guest ShaqandWade323

If Uggla wins a gold glove it will truely be a miracle (read the rest before you say anything)

He came into this orginization as a guy with a pretty good bat, but who always had troubles fielding, Perry Hill is a miracle worker, If you told Arizona he would develope like this with the glove he would be a Diamondback still

i love uggla but he doesnt deserve to win a gold glove this year , additionally this award more than others is built on reputation uggla is a rookie who has done well but he has built up his credibility yet defensively(not at the gold glove level)

If the Fish make the playoffs, all these rookies receive instant credibility. Unfortunately if they don't make hte playoffs, I think it'll take longer.

i love uggla but he doesnt deserve to win a gold glove this year , additionally this award more than others is built on reputation uggla is a rookie who has done well but he has built up his credibility yet defensively(not at the gold glove level)

I agree. In fact i can't remember a rookie ever winning a GG...It may have happen but I hae no recollection of it...Uggla has gotten better but he is not yet a GG 2nd baseman. I agree Hudson is a possibility but Everett or Biggio are more likely due to their body of work is much more extensive

Orlando Hudson is the reigning winner...

That's bizarre. I thought Luis won it last year?

Yeah, he did. Hudson won it in the AL.

The votes are tallied from NL managers though. Perhaps they'll pick a veteran of the NL they've seen or aware of the reputation of, like Utley or Giles or Durham.

The award belongs to Jamey Carroll IMO. He's been awesome this year. Some of the plays he made against the Nats this weekend were incredible.