Congratulations

Our Future Ace and #1 starter accomplished his 10 wins season, This is a pitching staff for the ages Think Orioles and Oakland A's of the 70's...This pitching rotation as I have said before is capable of 15-20 wins every year from the number 1 to the number 5 starter. Congratulations Anibal! Next year I believe Sanchez will be vying for 20 wins with his stuff if he is healthy it's a cinch

Our Future Ace and #1 starter accomplished his 10 wins season, This is a pitching staff for the ages Think Orioles and Oakland A's of the 70's...This pitching rotation as I have said before is capable of 15-20 wins every year from the number 1 to the number 5 starter. Congratulations Anibal! Next year I believe Sanchez will be vying for 20 wins with his stuff if he is healthy it's a cinch

Solidify the offense for these arms....

:drool

Solidify the offense for these arms....

:drool

I'd rather solidifiy the bullpen for these arms.

We can only hope they understand the importance of off season conditioning.

I know that Olsen and Nolasco bought houses out there and plan on hitting it hard this offseason.

It's amazing what the rookie pitchers have accomplished this year. Four guys that nobody expected to do much ended up with double digit wins, and winning records for a losing ballclub (hard enough for one guy to do, let alone four.) I remember when Ricky was leaving for spring training, he was just happy to be on the 40 man, happy to have a chance at making a team. I am very, very proud. :thumbup

We can only hope they understand the importance of off season conditioning.

I know that Olsen and Nolasco bought houses out there and plan on hitting it hard this offseason.

Do they condition at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter in the off-season?

I doubt it, that's pretty far away. I'll ask.