Dontrelle not so nice after all

canada-marlin24

idk about u guys who may have met him but i was sitting front row behind the dugout on saturday and the train was two feet away so i asked him if he was going to start sunday and he turned around and flat out told me to shut up.. apparently he told the 5 year old next to me to shut up also. i thought he was supposed to be a nice guy!

Sounds as if there's more to this story than you're letting on.

The only time I've seen Dontrelle snap is when there were drunk college kids at spring training yelling "hey dog" a lot and finally he turned around and said "look, I'm not your damn dog."

I've met him at private events and he's been nothing but world class.

Sounds as if there's more to this story than you're letting on.

The only time I've seen Dontrelle snap is when there were drunk college kids at spring training yelling "hey dog" a lot and finally he turned around and said "look, I'm not your damn dog."

I've met him at private events and he's been nothing but world class.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's not mean, that his HALARIOUS!!!!

ok canada is the greatest country around...... and i thought dontrelle would be cooler than that i hope hes different outside of the game

Hey Dontrelle,

You pitching tomorrow, eh?

ok dude so u know wat go try to talk to one of ur favorite players and when he tells u to shut up when he sitting around and chewing on seeds..then see how u feel

Dude I've met Dontrelle before wearing opponent's fan gear and he was uber nice.

For some reason I think there is more to this story.

ok dude so u know wat go try to talk to one of ur favorite players and when he tells u to shut up when he sitting around and chewing on seeds..then see how u feel

Dude I've met Dontrelle before wearing opponent's fan gear and he was uber nice.

For some reason I think there is more to this story.

Sounds to me like this is a "story" period. My guess is it never happened and this is an attention getter thread. :whistle

My sister used to serve Dontrelle and his girlfriend (now fiance/wife) at TGI Fridays in Miami all the time and she said he was the nicest guy in the world. He even signed a few magazines that he was on the cover of for her to give to me (which now grace my bedroom wall). He didn't even drink alcohol, he always ordered lemonade... You can't dislike a guy like that.