So I find out about FSU on the 13th... which is in an hour

TimeWrecker

Admission Decision

Congratulations! You have been offered admission to Florida State University for the Fall Term, 2007. Please refer to the letter of acceptance mailed to you for the terms and conditions of your admission.

IM IN

WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go Noles!

PS- It would be good to learn to spell "Update" correctly before going to college. :mischief

FIXED, and THANKS!!!!!

Congratulations, man.

THANKS TO YOU TOO!!! WHOOOOOOO IM ENERGITIC TONIGHT

Good to hear man, we'll be awaiting your arrival in Tally with a nice 61/39 female/male ratio

Oh.My. God. That is a stat i didnt know... NOW IM PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

THANKS ONE MORE TIME!

yes.. i will respond to every one.. lol

Congrats on the offer of admission into the Florida State University. All I can tell you is if you bring it to FSU, you'll be very glad you did. This school is amazing in almost every way. The female to male ratio is indeed one very nice perk as is the fact the school's Greek membership is only around 15%, so it is pretty much open game for you.

What major are you intending to pursue? If you go to Law School, just remember FSU's College of Law is #1 in Florida (most Bar Exam passes) and is one of the best in the country.

Once again, congrats and I hope you come aboard!

You've got to fight, fight, fight for FSU!

You've got to scalp 'em Seminoles;

You've got to win, win, win, win this game,

and roll on down and make those goals.

For FSU is on the warpath now,

and at the battle's end she's great.

So fight fight fight fight to victory.

Our Seminoles from Florida State!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE!

FLORIDA STATE!

FLORIDA STATE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*still on the fence w/ FSU vs UF.. but i know IM IN!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats. Just remember one of those schools is far superior to the other in academics (and our football team is better as a bonus). That being said, FSU gives you a whole lot of money while UF actually cost money. Also, the female quality at FSU is much higher while at UF it is on the decline.

You still seem too excited for someone who got into FSU though.

yes.. i will respond to every one.. lol

Congrats.......loser.

:shifty

Do i know you personally? Sorry, that just looks line an inside joke w/ someone i know..

anyway... im responding to everyone cause im happy.. WHOO!

That's quite a username you got there.

Shes a man!

Congrats on the offer of admission into the Florida State University. All I can tell you is if you bring it to FSU, you'll be very glad you did. This school is amazing in almost every way. The female to male ratio is indeed one very nice perk as is the fact the school's Greek membership is only around 15%, so it is pretty much open game for you.

What major are you intending to pursue? If you go to Law School, just remember FSU's College of Law is #1 in Florida (most Bar Exam passes) and is one of the best in the country.

Once again, congrats and I hope you come aboard!

You've got to fight, fight, fight for FSU!

You've got to scalp 'em Seminoles;

You've got to win, win, win, win this game,

and roll on down and make those goals.

For FSU is on the warpath now,

and at the battle's end she's great.

So fight fight fight fight to victory.

Our Seminoles from Florida State!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE!

FLORIDA STATE!

FLORIDA STATE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am leaning FSU, and going for Pol. Sci.

Congrats. If you ARE planning on going to Law School, here's a fun fact: English Majors have the best success in Law School followed by Business Majors. PoliSci ends up around 6th behind History. I'll see if I can dig up the article with those stats...

interesting, whacha got

*still on the fence w/ FSU vs UF.. but i know IM IN!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats. Just remember one of those schools is far superior to the other in academics (and our football team is better as a bonus). That being said, FSU gives you a whole lot of money while UF actually cost money. Also, the female quality at FSU is much higher while at UF it is on the decline.

You still seem too excited for someone who got into FSU though.

I just showed that thing about the girls to a friend of mine who just got into UF.. hes reconsitering... lol

Sweet deal man! Congrats! :cheers NO go out and get some A's and bang the blondies

lol

Congrats!!!

thanks LIZ HOLLY AND MIRI! it said i had too many quote boxes, so i combined em.. o_O