Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Awards Dinner

Featured Replies

I'm waiting for NEW Marlins players' mugshot.

It will be funny.

 

I think that "shaved" Nolasco & Anibal look better than they raised a beard.

 

Uggla for Best Shot! it's definitely.

 

 

Thank you for Admin & Rachel.

(I always dreamed about taking a photograph with Marlins player.

It's too far away, because I lived in South Korea.)

The rest of the pics:

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the picture Uggla took of us

I dont believe anyone has answered the Q yet... how did you guys get into to the event?

I dont believe anyone has answered the Q yet... how did you guys get into to the event?

 

still no answer...

I dont believe anyone has answered the Q yet... how did you guys get into to the event?

I'd also like to know.

Me too. I might go next year :shifty .

MARLINS AWARDS DINNER

The Marlins Annual Awards Dinner will take place during the 2007 Caravan on Feb. 9, 2007 at the Diplomat Country Club and Spa in Hollywood.

 

FMCF and the South Florida Chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America hold their awards dinner to recognize the individual performances of Florida Marlins players from the 2006 season. Special community awards will also be presented. Fans will have a chance to interact with their favorite players, Marlins executives, broadcasters, and various beat writers and columnists from around South Florida. Reservations are currently being accepted.

 

Individual Tickets: $200 donation

Table of 8: $2,000 (guarantees a player at your table)

 

floridamarlins.com

MARLINS AWARDS DINNER

The Marlins Annual Awards Dinner will take place during the 2007 Caravan on Feb. 9, 2007 at the Diplomat Country Club and Spa in Hollywood.

 

FMCF and the South Florida Chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America hold their awards dinner to recognize the individual performances of Florida Marlins players from the 2006 season. Special community awards will also be presented. Fans will have a chance to interact with their favorite players, Marlins executives, broadcasters, and various beat writers and columnists from around South Florida. Reservations are currently being accepted.

 

Individual Tickets: $200 donation

Table of 8: $2,000 (guarantees a player at your table)

 

floridamarlins.com

 

 

'Donation' to Marlins Awards Dinner = $ 200.00

 

Flight from JFK to Ft. Lauderdale = $ 249.00

 

Being Admin's Date = Priceless

ugh, Hermida needs to clean that mess up.

 

 

great stuff Admin & Rachel. :thumbup

 

 

 

 

Hermida illustrating that while a strict no-facial policy is not needed, some type of policy is needed to prevent some players from looking like homeless Amish settlers.

 

 

 

 

 

Great pics guys, looks like you had a blast!

I thought it'd be more expensive. I think it's worth it to go once every few years or so. I'll admit that I never knew there was an annual baseball dinner.

Only $200 per plate? Well, at least we know the Marlins organization is cheap all the way around....zinger!!! :confused

Yeah you guys look like you had a great time!

 

I would have to second that Admins date was looking exceptionally good! :notworthy

 

To bad Cabs was not there!

 

$200.00 a plate would definetly be worth it! I would prob shell out the 2 G's to have a player sit at my table! I would prob end up with Billy the Marlin! HA!

 

Wonder what it would have taken to get D-Train or Uggla to sit at your table? :mischief2

Admin,

 

How did I miss seeing you?! I was sitting at the table behind you with Henry Owens. He was so nice. We saw your table do the toast with Reggie. We thought the chicken was a little dry, but the salmon was very good. What did you think about the live auction? That was crazy! 2 $10,000 bids.

 

I got to talk to alot of the players on Thursday because I helped out at the Golf Tournament. That was alot of fun watching Reggie almost take out the caddy. He hit the ball, it went to the right, but his club club flew out of his hand and nearly hit the guy driving the cart. Hermida didn't play, he just drove the cart and drank the vodka and cranberry juice that was served out on the course.

 

It was a great weekend.

 

Kim

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.