Marlins Awards Dinner

Admin

I'm waiting for NEW Marlins players' mugshot.

It will be funny.

I think that "shaved" Nolasco & Anibal look better than they raised a beard.

Uggla for Best Shot! it's definitely.

Thank you for Admin & Rachel.

(I always dreamed about taking a photograph with Marlins player.

It's too far away, because I lived in South Korea.)

MARLINS AWARDS DINNER

The Marlins Annual Awards Dinner will take place during the 2007 Caravan on Feb. 9, 2007 at the Diplomat Country Club and Spa in Hollywood.

FMCF and the South Florida Chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America hold their awards dinner to recognize the individual performances of Florida Marlins players from the 2006 season. Special community awards will also be presented. Fans will have a chance to interact with their favorite players, Marlins executives, broadcasters, and various beat writers and columnists from around South Florida. Reservations are currently being accepted.

Individual Tickets: $200 donation

Table of 8: $2,000 (guarantees a player at your table)

floridamarlins.com

MARLINS AWARDS DINNER

The Marlins Annual Awards Dinner will take place during the 2007 Caravan on Feb. 9, 2007 at the Diplomat Country Club and Spa in Hollywood.

FMCF and the South Florida Chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America hold their awards dinner to recognize the individual performances of Florida Marlins players from the 2006 season. Special community awards will also be presented. Fans will have a chance to interact with their favorite players, Marlins executives, broadcasters, and various beat writers and columnists from around South Florida. Reservations are currently being accepted.

Individual Tickets: $200 donation

Table of 8: $2,000 (guarantees a player at your table)

floridamarlins.com

'Donation' to Marlins Awards Dinner = $ 200.00

Flight from JFK to Ft. Lauderdale = $ 249.00

Being Admin's Date = Priceless

ugh, Hermida needs to clean that mess up.

great stuff Admin & Rachel. :thumbup

Hermida illustrating that while a strict no-facial policy is not needed, some type of policy is needed to prevent some players from looking like homeless Amish settlers.

Great pics guys, looks like you had a blast!

Yeah you guys look like you had a great time!

I would have to second that Admins date was looking exceptionally good! :notworthy

To bad Cabs was not there!

$200.00 a plate would definetly be worth it! I would prob shell out the 2 G's to have a player sit at my table! I would prob end up with Billy the Marlin! HA!

Wonder what it would have taken to get D-Train or Uggla to sit at your table? :mischief2

Admin,

How did I miss seeing you?! I was sitting at the table behind you with Henry Owens. He was so nice. We saw your table do the toast with Reggie. We thought the chicken was a little dry, but the salmon was very good. What did you think about the live auction? That was crazy! 2 $10,000 bids.

I got to talk to alot of the players on Thursday because I helped out at the Golf Tournament. That was alot of fun watching Reggie almost take out the caddy. He hit the ball, it went to the right, but his club club flew out of his hand and nearly hit the guy driving the cart. Hermida didn't play, he just drove the cart and drank the vodka and cranberry juice that was served out on the course.

It was a great weekend.

Kim