When Hermida comes

marlins2219

With all the bench doing good, who will be sent down when Hermida comes back?

DE AZA : Perfect for a rookie, hade a 8-game hitting streak so i doubt it.

BOONE: .545 SLUgging %

Wood: ???????? :confused hopefully not

Treanor: No way

Amezaga: We need him for SS and 2B

Ross: 300+ Average

Borchard: Second in the team in HR

Not me. Hermida should be out there if he is able. He is alot better than the player he showed last year.

Look no further than this weeks SI on how it takes a few rough stretches for talented hitters to show what they've got(Holliday and Atkins).

It'll be Wood who gets sent down, but I don't think we both Borchord and Ross on the club when Hermida comes back.

Most teams carry five outfielders, and they would be our fourth and fifth. Curious as to why you don't think we'd keep both of them.

Reed will go back down

Ah, I forgot about Reed. We'll see if he's still up when Hermida comes back though.

With the way Borchard and Ross have contributed (regardless of the haters) as backup outfielders when the chips were down Reed has to be the odd man out if and when Hermida makes it back and shows he can play MLB ball.

Wood and Boone are working out quite well, I doubt that senior tandem is broken up. AA is on this team as long as Miggy fronts for him, and if you watch him in the dugout he's everywhere talking up the game, keeping people loose. Again Reed is odd man out.

Reed is like so many hundreds of other AAA players, in the wrong organization at the wrong time with the wrong skillset for his parent club. I honestly think he's better off playing everyday in Albuquerque, get his average up way up, plays well and eventually goes to Japan or Korea, signs a good contract and plays everyday. he deserves at least that much.

With the way Borchard and Ross have contributed (regardless of the haters) as backup outfielders when the chips were down Reed has to be the odd man out if and when Hermida makes it back and shows he can play MLB ball.

Wood and Boone are working out quite well, I doubt that senior tandem is broken up. AA is on this team as long as Miggy fronts for him, and if you watch him in the dugout he's everywhere talking up the game, keeping people loose. Again Reed is odd man out.

Reed is like so many hundreds of other AAA players, in the wrong organization at the wrong time with the wrong skillset for his parent club. I honestly think he's better off playing everyday in Albuquerque, get his average up way up, plays well and eventually goes to Japan or Korea, signs a good contract and plays everyday. he deserves at least that much.

I agree, but I'm assuming De Aza returns before Hermida; Reed would be sent down when De Aza comes back, then Wood when Hermida returns- those are my hunches anyway.