April 30, 2007 - Marlins vs. Mets @ 7:10pm

Scott Olsen 2-1, 6.23 ERA

vs

Chan Ho Park (AAA #'s- 4 starts, 3-2 7.29 ERA, 6 homers in 21 innings)

Scouting Report:

Marlins: Despite surrendering three solo homers in the first two innings of his previous start -- a no-decision against the Braves -- Olsen ended up striking out 10. The lefty worked eight innings, giving the bullpen a breather while showing he can settle down. His previous long start was 5 1/3 innings this season. The 23-year-old has struggled with walks allowed all season, but he issued one free pass while facing the Braves, so his command may be turning around.

Our beloved Marlins vs. Park

Cabrera - 2ab's, 1h, 1bb, 1k

Olivo - 2ab's, 1h

Boone - 5ab's, 2h, 1 Triple, 1bb, 1k

The Cody Ross rally glove

It's Breaking News

(from : rotoworld.com)

According to WFAN in New York, Orlando Hernandez has been scratched from his scheduled start Monday because of shoulder tightness and is likely headed to the disasbled list.

Chan Ho Park will be called up from Triple-A to start in El Duque's place against the Marlins. Park was 3-1 in four starts at Triple-A, but with a 7.29 ERA and six homers allowed in 21 innings there he should be avoided at all costs.

I've already known this news through South Korea's media.

Chan ho is No. 1 popular MLB player in Korea.

but ironically, I hope Fish over Mets. :pray

no TV tonight for me...damn paper due tomorrow and MLB.tv blackout restrictions :(

I'll be listening to DVH and Roxy!

Hanley

Uggla

Cabs

Jake

Hammer

Borch

Olivo

Pasta

Scotty

vs

rayes

lo duca

beltran

delgado

the other david wright ;)

Moises I'm Still Kickin' Alou

Shawn Green!!!

Easley

Chan Ho

I don't get the whole thing of calling Amezaga "Pasta" unless it is in conjunction with calling olivo "Olive Garden"

Alfredo-pasta sauce

I found out Wednesday's a "value game" (aka it costs less than my trainride) so I'm going to get a seat near the fish pen and chill with Pierre!

I don't get the whole thing of calling Amezaga "Pasta" unless it is in conjunction with calling olivo "Olive Garden"

I think it started because his name is Alfredo. Alfredo - Pasta.

Alfredo isn't pasta. Fettucini is pasta.

shouldnt his nickname be "The Sauce" or "Sauce" then?

Yeah.