Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long road trip

Featured Replies

we have three in dc and four pitt and three tampa how many game will we win and lose will we get 500 or go down by lot? this could make us good or bad may by time we get home

Pittsburgh is our house of horrors....I'm not looking forward to that series

Pretty easy teams. I'd say 6-4 and we get back to .500. The Marlins have played horrible in Pittsburgh, but this isn't the same team that got murdered every time they went to Pittsburgh.

I'll be there in TB cheering on our boys at the end of this road trip. Realistically I would say 6-4, but 5-5 would be welcome this time around.

I think we can win at least 2 per stop. 6-4 not a bad road trip. I will be at the games in Tampa!! Then a week later the fish come to Chicago & Milwaukee!!! Translation: I potentailly will get to see 10 Marlin's games in a span of 17 days!! SHould be a blast!!

Pittsburgh is our house of horrors....I'm not looking forward to that series

 

Take out '03/'4/'05, when we were a combined 1-9 in PNC Park, we are 5-5 in that building('01, '02, '06), including 2-1 last year.

 

Probably aint the house of horrors it was during those 3 terribly awful years any longer, or at least I would hope not...last year bucked the trend.

I know the marlins just came off a very inspiring win and thats the best way to set off for this road trip. It will be nice to see the young fish take on WSH, PIT and TB and come out on top on all of those series. If there is a time to build upon this game, this is it.

 

Let's get on a 5 - 6 game winning streak boys, we need it.

 

who's with me?

 

 

 

GO MARLINS

Nationals sure

 

then we go to our house of horrors in Pitt

 

and lord knows what the Devil Rays are gonna do

 

*cautiously optimistic*

I know the marlins just came off a very inspiring win and thats the best way to set off for this road trip. It will be nice to see the young fish take on WSH, PIT and TB and come out on top on all of those series. If there is a time to build upon this game, this is it.

 

Let's get on a 5 - 6 game winning streak boys, we need it.

 

who's with me?

 

 

 

GO MARLINS

We absolutely need to get a streak, get over .500 and roll from there. I think getting away from home will be good for the the team and they will excel on this trip against mediocre competition. Hey, what the heck, I am not betting on the games.

God forbid we don't return home with a record at or above 500!

 

The only thing I fear is how our pitching does cause the matchups might not go our way. Don't forget some of the opposing pitchers: Chico, Hill, Gorzelany, Kazmir, Snell, and probably the worst one on their, Shields. :confused

God forbid we don't return home with a record at or above 500!

 

The only thing I fear is how our pitching does cause the matchups might not go our way. Don't forget some of the opposing pitchers: Chico, Hill, Gorzelany, Kazmir, Snell, and probably the worst one on their, Shields. :confused

Not exactly Koufax, Gibson, Ryan, Clemens, Big Unit

I think DTrain is going to get his act together and carry us to two wins. I think we win each series 7-3 and get on a nice groove while getting home to hopefully a few more healthy players.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.