Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone going to any football games this year?

Featured Replies

Anyone going to any games this season?

 

Right now I plan on going to:

 

Patriots at Jets 9/9

Dolphins at Jets 9/23

Jets at Giants 10/7

Jets at Patriots 12/16

 

I am on the fence:

Jets at Bills 9/30

Steelers at Jets 11/18

Jets at Miami 12/2

Marshall at UM 9/1

i'll fly up to seattle for TB/Sea

 

then I'll see Sea/AZ, Cle/AZ, Det/AZ and maybe a preseason game as my cut of season tickets

 

will probably check out an ASU game or two as well - maybe drive up to NAU

Definitely going to go to Tally for the Miami-FSU game in October. Of course going to UNCs home games, plus the away games at East Carolina and NC State. Possibly going to the away games at Wake and GT, and maybe the last home game vs. Duke (Thanksgiving weekend).

NIU vs Iowa (Soldier Field)

NIU vs. SIU

NIU vs. EMU

NIU vs. WMU

NIU @ Wisconsin

NIU vs. Kent State

NIU vs. Ball State

and maybe NIU vs. Toledo

Buccaneers @ Lions

Probably a Bears preseason game to see Wolfe play.

Tech vs. UVA....

Southern Mississippi @ Tenn

Northern Illinois @ Tenn

Georgia @ Tenn

Tenn @ Alabama

South Carolina @ Tenn

Louisiana-Lafayette @ Tenn

Arkansas @ Tenn

Vanderbilt @ Tenn

 

And probably the PA HS all star football game during Thanksgiving.

Southern Mississippi @ Tenn

Northern Illinois @ Tenn

Georgia @ Tenn

Tenn @ Alabama

South Carolina @ Tenn

Louisiana-Lafayette @ Tenn

Arkansas @ Tenn

Vanderbilt @ Tenn

 

And probably the PA HS all star football game during Thanksgiving.

We don't play you this year.

i'm going to the raiders-vikings game this year, but only because i have a friend with the raiders....not because i want to see quality football

Southern Mississippi @ Tenn

Northern Illinois @ Tenn

Georgia @ Tenn

Tenn @ Alabama

South Carolina @ Tenn

Louisiana-Lafayette @ Tenn

Arkansas @ Tenn

Vanderbilt @ Tenn

 

And probably the PA HS all star football game during Thanksgiving.

We don't play you this year.

My bad, it's Arkansas St.

I'll be at all the UF home games and probably a few away games, definitely Florida vs Georgia in Jacksonville (The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party)

Tech vs. UVA....

I might be going to this one.

 

Tech's gonna rail on those pretty boys.

Tech vs. UVA....

I might be going to this one.

 

Tech's gonna rail on those pretty boys.

Just like every other year. :(

First I'd have to decide which toes to cut off in order to purchase tickets. Then a few fingers for parking.

  • Author

First I'd have to decide which toes to cut off in order to purchase tickets. Then a few fingers for parking.

 

you can get upper end zone for the dolphins for 25 dollars. If you dont want to pay $20 for parking you can take a bus.

I go to all FIU home games.

 

I want to go to Dolphins vs Baltimore in December.

There's a good chance I'll be in New England for Redskins/Patriots (my stepdad is a big Pats fan from New Hampshire and he's hoping to take me up there)

Miami @ Washington

Miami @ Philadelphia

Whatever the hell the Elon homecoming game is...

Guess it really depends where I'm living, but I'm definitely going to those 3.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.