34-20 come September

canada-marlin24

since today is july first....we have 54 games until september rolls around and were talkin crunch time.....therefore i think if the marlins can go 34-20 and get to 71-67 with 1 month to go we may have a shot and being in contention for maybe the wild card or division who knows....comments?

34-20 is gonna be tough but if we get healthy and play the way we are capable of it is not impossible at all

I really think that if things comes together in 40 of our next 54 games we could go something like 40-14.

lol

Sadly, that's the only kind of mentality that appears to be accepted on this board. :rolleyes:

Not really, it seems most the board is filled with pessimism. I admire this canuck's optimism, it most likely won't happen, but I prefer optmism to all the bickering pessimists this board has been flooded with.

Any kind of winning streak for me revolves around Ross getting back and healthy.

He's just about the only guy on the roster that KILLS lefties (yeah, yeah, I know Hanley and Cabs' batting averages against LHP) and we just haven't been able to beat a lefty since, oh say, April.

I really think that if things comes together in 40 of our next 54 games we could go something like 40-14.

lol

Sadly, that's the only kind of mentality that appears to be accepted on this board. :rolleyes:

Not really, it seems most the board is filled with pessimism. I admire this canuck's optimism, it most likely won't happen, but I prefer optmism to all the bickering pessimists this board has been flooded with.

I agree with Chewbacca on this one. There are many people here who have an absurdly pessimistic view but are the first ones to jump back on after a winning streak. Although I think it'll be damn hard to go 34-20 from here out, I'd love to see the Marlins make things interesting the second half of the season.