Once De Aza Is Back From Injury

MarlinsMS_35

Once De Aza comes back from his injury which has seemed to last forever, I have a suggested lineup that might be a high risk, high reward, especially at the C position, but it might be nice.

1. SS Ramirez

2. LF Amezaga

3. 2B Uggla

4. 3B Cabrera

5. C Willingham

6. 1B Jacobs

7. CF De Aza

8. RF Hermieda

9. Pitcher

Willingham, after all was a Catcher, who converted to Outfield.

Once De Aza comes back from his injury which has seemed to last forever, I have a suggested lineup that might be a high risk, high reward, especially at the C position, but it might be nice.

1. SS Ramirez

2. LF Amezaga

3. 2B Uggla

4. 3B Cabrera

5. C Willingham

6. 1B Jacobs

7. CF De Aza

8. RF Hermieda

9. Pitcher

Willingham, after all was a Catcher, who converted to Outfield.

Willingham can't catch (and for the record he was a SS turned 3B turned C turned 1B turned C turned LF)

and De Aza will be back in the minors when he comes back imo

You know what is mind boggling in to me... WHY THE HELL is everyone in LOVE with De Aza?? The guy has done nothing!!!!!!!!!! I mean yea he's hurt and yea he showed some potential but the GUY has proved nothing... WHAT KIND OF AN IDEA is removing Olivo so De Aza can get some PT time...

What a joke this is! For all we know De Aza is another Abercrombie

You know what mind boggling in to me... WHY THE HELL is everyone in LOVE with De Aza?? The guy has done nothing!!!!!!!!!! I mean yea he's hurt and yea he showed some potential but the GUY has proved nothing... WHAT KIND OF AN IDEA is removing Olivo so De Aza can get some PT time...

We'll never know if we don't let him play....and I don't get why he was good enough to start before he was injured, but not good enough when he comes back.

You know what mind boggling in to me... WHY THE HELL is everyone in LOVE with De Aza?? The guy has done nothing!!!!!!!!!! I mean yea he's hurt and yea he showed some potential but the GUY has proved nothing... WHAT KIND OF AN IDEA is removing Olivo so De Aza can get some PT time...

We'll never know if we don't let him play....and I don't get why he was good enough to start before he was injured, but not good enough when he comes back.

Totally agree with that statement i bolded... but who said he was good enough to start before?????

Totally agree with that statement i bolded... but who said he was good enough to start before?????

he won the job in spring training. Who you wanted out there? Reed? Abercrombie?

Or you do think Beinfest is playing in a Fantasy League where he can make a trade happen out of his arse?

Well you know with the Marlins managment they will probably put De Aza back as the starting CF, and I also like him too. What other option do we have besides him? , and I think that Amezaga has landed a good impression on them, he certainly has on me, and the team is afraid to sit Hermieda. The Willingham has C, was just because I like him :)

Well you know with the Marlins managment they will probably put De Aza back as the starting CF, and I think that Amezaga has landed a good impression on them, he certainly has on me, and the team is afraid to sit Hermieda. The Willingham has C, was just because I like him :)

If you liked Hammer, you wouldn't subject him to catching :mischief

de aza hasn't proved that he's great. but he hasn't proved that he's not.... he needs more time in the bigs with the starting gig to tell if it was just a hot streak or if he's a good player... he seemed better then any other option in the team to play center... except for amezaga but he needs to be used an a utility player since he plays 4 positions(we seen him in center,2nd,short, and 3rd....and i believe last year he played atleast an inning in 1st but i could be wrong)

and notice i said amezaga is the best option to play center on the team....keyword: the team. im not saying he's an above average center fielder. but he is better then anyother option because he's an averasge defender in center and can get on base and can get into scoring position (to just stand there for no one can bring him in)

Because Amezaga's staked a claim to the job that would have been his by now if De Aza were healthy, anyway.

Because Amezaga's staked a claim to the job that would have been his by now if De Aza were healthy, anyway.

I don't know that I'd go that far. Why wouldn't we have just started the season with Amezaga in center and De Aza in the minors? I guess I just don't believe De Aza would've flopped that badly if he were still healthy.

he won the job in spring training. Who you wanted out there? Reed? Abercrombie?

Or you do think Beinfest is playing in a Fantasy League where he can make a trade happen out of his arse?

I would put Alfredo out there before De Aza in a heartbeat!