Fish TV Schedule May Be Affected by Bonds

I hope it's in San Fran

Although I wouldnt mind being at DS when he does it, I agree with you.

Let him do it in San Fran.

It'd be sorta bad for baseball if Barry did it on the road and got booed. He needs to do in San Fran, in front of the only fans who actually like him.

He'll get booed before he hits it, but he'll get a standing O after it

Uh............no.

Wasn't he booed in Boston before his homerun, and then they cheered?

I just watched the vid... there are some boos but the cheers overpower them

I suspect it would be the same here... then again, would anyone show up?

Barry is the most loathed person in professional sports for a multitude of reasons. And the one person its almost universally agreed upon that people DONT want to break the record.

If he gets a standing O anywhere outside of the Bay Area I will eat my shoes that I have been wearing 5 years without socks.

And yet he was voted into the all star game?

Yea, he must be totally hated by everyone

I think it would be awesome if he got in Joe Robbie Stadium. The greatest baseball player ever beating the most important record in baseball in South Florida and JRS being apart of history? Sign me up.

Trust me - if BB is sitting on 754 coming in to JRS on 8/17, SF will make some lame excuse to sit him. No way Selig will let it happen in Miami.

SF returns to AT&T on 8/21 for 9 games - the record will be tied/set there.

Signed, Oliver Stone

I think it would be awesome if he got in Joe Robbie Stadium. The greatest baseball player ever beating the most important record in baseball in South Florida and JRS being apart of history? Sign me up.

Trust me - if BB is sitting on 754 coming in to JRS on 8/17, SF will make some lame excuse to sit him. No way Selig will let it happen in Miami.

SF returns to AT&T on 8/21 for 9 games - the record will be tied/set threre.

Selig...haha, Seilig would rather it not happen. As well as I.

Barry is the most loathed person in professional sports for a multitude of reasons. And the one person its almost universally agreed upon that people DONT want to break the record.

If he gets a standing O anywhere outside of the Bay Area I will eat my shoes that I have been wearing 5 years without socks.

How many of those votes do you think came from outside the Bay Area?

Guest Festa

I hope it's in San Fran

It'd be sorta bad for baseball if Barry did it on the road and got booed. He needs to do in San Fran, in front of the only fans who actually like him.

Uh............no.

Watch the video again. All it takes is a few dopes around the onfield mic to make it sounds like the whole stadium is cheering for him.

As he rounds third base with the crowd behind him you can only see a few people actually clapping.

Guest Festa

Anyone think it was suspicious how one of the most hated men in baseball got 120,000 votes in ONE WEEK? Think about that for a second.

The Giants fans did a good job stuffing the ballots.

Anyone think it was suspicious how one of the most hated men in baseball got 120,000 votes in ONE WEEK? Think about that for a second.

The Giants fans did a good job stuffing the ballots.

The Giants did a vote for Barry initiative like the Marlins did with Miguel, only difference is, well, I'm not even going to go there...

Better start skippin dinner now so your nice and hungry cause its gonna be chow time for you.

Its likely he will break the record in San Fran so we may never get to find out, but if he does it away he WILL get a standing O AFTER he hits it like Ramp pointed out.

Better start skippin dinner now so your nice and hungry cause its gonna be chow time for you.

Its likely he will break the record in San Fran so we may never get to find out, but if he does it away he WILL get a standing O AFTER he hits it like Ramp pointed out.

Not in Dodger Town

I hope it's in San Fran

Uh............no.

Watch the video again. All it takes is a few dopes around the onfield mic to make it sounds like the whole stadium is cheering for him.

As he rounds third base with the crowd behind him you can only see a few people actually clapping.

The place was cheering for him save for a few who were not

Guest Festa

I hope it's in San Fran

Uh............no.

The place was cheering for him save for a few who were not

Actually, (and I was wrong about this when I posted it when it occured) per the people at the game via SOSH...

a. There were a lot of Giants fans there for the whole series for some reason so that contributed to the cheers

b. He actually was not cheered by the masses in Fenway, it sure as hell sounded like that on TV but per several at the actual game, his home run was definitely not cheered.

Actually, (and I was wrong about this when I posted it when it occured) per the people at the game via SOSH...

a. There were a lot of Giants fans there for the whole series for some reason so that contributed to the cheers

b. He actually was not cheered by the masses in Fenway, it sure as hell sounded like that on TV but per several at the actual game, his home run was definitely not cheered.

Well then there ya go

Anyway, I still believe that Bonds will be cheered for 756 if not in SF

Hopefully it will never come to that and he gets the ovation he deserves in SF

"GOING GOING GOING GOING what????? what the???????? Ameza what? Amezaga and hermida with the play of the year. i have never seen this!!! a CENTERFIELDER CLIMBING ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE RIGHT FEILDER TO STEAL A HOME RUN FROM BONDS! AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY ENDED THE PLAY WITH A 360 BACK FLIP".... lol :compute :marlins

:lol :lol someone been watchin a lil to many movies!!

He doesnt deserve an ovation.

If I'm there and the biggest record in sports is broken, I'm giving a standing ovation. I'm not a Bonds fan, but his career numbers are ridiculously impressive....with or without steroids or HGH, whatever. If he did anything, and I think we all can agree that he did SOMETHING, there is no way he was the only one and no one else in baseball has put up his type of numbers. Yeah, the guy's a world class a-hole, but he is also the best hitter in any of our lifetimes, so to say he doesn't deserve an ovation is kind of silly. I hope he gets to 755 and doesn't hit another one until the middle of August so I could be there for 756 in a 12-1 Marlins win.

It won't be at Joe Robbie Stadium. The games on July 27-29 are in San Fran, like CapeFish said. We don't play the Giants here until August 17, and the record will most likely be broken by then.