September 23, 200719 yr can you please either post the tentative schedule or scan the magnet so we can see the schedule. thanks!
September 23, 200719 yr And remember, whenever Cub fans get a little excited about scoring, winning, etc. just point to the two banners we have.
September 23, 200719 yr I'd actually be kinda excited to see (if it happens) the Cubs clinch the Central down here. I'll be going for them if they make the playoffs.
September 23, 200719 yr I'd actually be kinda excited to see (if it happens) the Cubs clinch the Central down here. I'll be going for them if they make the playoffs. Big time finger of shame
September 23, 200719 yr I'd actually be kinda excited to see (if it happens) the Cubs clinch the Central down here. I'll be going for them if they make the playoffs. Big time finger of shame
September 23, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end
September 24, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end That's like saying no day games on Sundays because the Dolphins are playing. They'll just work around each others schedules.
September 24, 200719 yr No fans annoy me as much as Cubs fans. I love D Lee but if the Cubs get swept in the Division Series I might just stay home for days and pleasure myself to celebrate.
September 24, 200719 yr No fans annoy me as much as Cubs fans. I love D Lee but if the Cubs get swept in the Division Series I might just stay home for days and pleasure myself to celebrate.
September 24, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end Huh? How many home football games do you think the University of Miami plays? And how many of those are even during baseball season?
September 24, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end FIU is building a stadium right now, that will open next year. The Orange Bowl will have no tenant as of the last game played by FIU the 1st Saturday in December. I have heard the plan is that it will be torn down sometime in the Spring.
September 24, 200719 yr No fans annoy me as much as Cubs fans. I love D Lee but if the Cubs get swept in the Division Series I might just stay home for days and pleasure myself to celebrate. I used to kind of root for the Cubs, before 2003. Their obnoxious fans ruined that for me during the 2003 playoffs. Now its anyone but the Cubs in the Central for me.
September 24, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end Huh? How many home football games do you think the University of Miami plays? And how many of those are even during baseball season? It can be 2 or 3 a year.
September 24, 200719 yr can you please either post the tentative schedule or scan the magnet so we can see the schedule. thanks! We were talking about this at the game yesterday. Last year is the first time I remember getting a magnet schedule for the upcoming year. Maybe I just didn't take them before.
September 24, 200719 yr I'll be going Tuesday. Consider it done. :thumbup That's the only day we aren't going. No way do we miss the final home game. To us that's like missing the Home Opener. Just not acceptable. Also means we made 5 of 7 on this home stand. Not bad.
September 24, 200719 yr How is it going to work with the canes coming to fin stadium now?. Does this mean no more Saturday night baseball games, better yet no more super Saturdays. What happens with FIU? are they still going to be in the OB. What a shame that there wont be many to home Saturdays this year towards the end According to our sales rep, Super Saturdays are already being planned for next year. No bands scheduled, but the events are going to happen. It actually turned out to be pretty well attended this year and was a major factor in getting us up over that 17K mark to this point. There were definetly some glitches, but all in all a pretty good thing. For the ones I stuck around for, this last one was the best. Even the ones I didn't stay for, the activities at The Strike Zone made it worthwhile to go a little early.
September 25, 200719 yr can you please either post the tentative schedule or scan the magnet so we can see the schedule. thanks! if they give away next years schedule, i would think they would post it on their website as well. if im wrong, im sorry, but if i were running a team, i would make it available to everyone the same day, and the ones that come get the magnet and not a piece of paper printed from the computer. just makes sense. in other words tomorrow, look at floridamarlins.com and it should be there
September 25, 200719 yr Speaking of the Cubs Remember the Jacque Jones trade that was squashed by the commish office? He has had a .308/.354/.433/.776 line since the trade was cancelled, whereas he had something like a .500 OPS when the trade was suppose to go down. And let's not forget the Cubs were going to pay 97% of his salary, so we'd be basically paying him the minimum this year and next year. And this is while playing, at worst, league average CF for the Cubs by most metrics, and being a perfect platoon partner for a certain lefty masher. Meh
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.