NFL Week 15 Discussion

Orlando Rays

When will the horror end for the Miami Dolphins? Probably not this weekend, as they host the Baltimore Ravens.

The Jaguars, however, are the ones dishing out the pain in Florida. This time, they head to Pittsburgh where they will try to pick clean the bones left by the Pats.

Tampa Bay hosting Atlanta. See what happens when I don't say the Bucs need to prove they're for real? :mischief But they do control their own destiny: One win, the rest of the way, and they lock up the NFC South.

Chicago at the Triple H on Monday Night. Giants hosting the scrapping Redskins on Sunday Night. Bengals at the Niners in the Saturday Night special. NFL Network steals Denver at Houston on Thursday Night.

Oh, and Mangini heads to New England to take the penalty for squealing as the march to perfection continues. :mischief

I dont think the dolphins win this week. Even though baltimore looked terrible last week, the dolphins have looked even worse. They got beat by 4 touchdowns against the jets and three touchdowns against buffalo the past two weeks.

The dolphins qb situation is even worse than baltimore's and the dolphins running game is putird right now. I think it will be a low scoring game, but I just dont see the ravens losing.

I dont think the dolphins win this week. Even though baltimore looked terrible last week, the dolphins have looked even worse. They got beat by 4 touchdowns against the jets and three touchdowns against buffalo the past two weeks.

The dolphins qb situation is even worse than baltimore's and the dolphins running game is putird right now. I think it will be a low scoring game, but I just dont see the ravens losing.

The running game has been the only thing the Dolphins have been able to do with some degree of success. Problem is when youre down 3 TDs its hard to continue running the ball.

The Ravens have quit this season....look at how they rolled over for the Colts AT HOME! You think they really give a crap about a game in Miami?

They hadnt quit the week before when they almost beat the pats. I think getting whipped against the colts might give them some motivation to come out and play sunday. Had they lost to the colts by a field goal, then they might just look past the dolphins.

Regardless of the ravens quitting, this is probably the dolphins only chance for a win. After this game they are at new england and then home against the bengals. Even though the bengals are not a good team (5-8) they can put up a lot of points on just about anyone. The dolphins defense is one of the worst in the league and will probably get picked apart in that game. IMO

So the last time the Dolphins won was against the Pats on December 10th, 2006.

So the last time the Pats lost was against the Dolphins on December 10th, 2006.

The Patriots will be 17-0 since that day heading into their game against Miami in 10 days.

*regular season