Select-A-Seat Draws A Small Crowd for Marlins

Puma

I saw this and I Googled the event - zero press coverage and then they have the gall to report very few showed up...grrrrrrrr

http://news.google.com/news?client=firefox...tnG=Search+News

That's the Marlins' fault. If there's no press covereage, their PR director failed.

It gave them an excuse because I really believe after the trade turnout would have been horrible anyway

I saw this and I Googled the event - zero press coverage and then they have the gall to report very few showed up...grrrrrrrr

http://news.google.com/news?client=firefox...tnG=Search+News

That's the Marlins' fault. If there's no press covereage, their PR director failed.

there's no coverage of this team for NOTHING

and rightfully so ...

I went yesterday just to get Olsen's autograph (I was really bored), and I come to find out

you need to buy a ticket plan to get it. I couldn't get the ticket plan cuz i'm too poor at the

moment, but there was a nice sale outside the dolphins team store and I bought a red sox

jersey for 20 bucks.

I lold

:lol :lol

I went yesterday just to get Olsen's autograph (I was really bored), and I come to find out

you need to buy a ticket plan to get it. I couldn't get the ticket plan cuz i'm too poor at the

moment, but there was a nice sale outside the dolphins team store and I bought a red sox

jersey for 20 bucks.

I lold

What? It's a nice jersey. Only a replica, but down from a hundred bucks.

Guest iFesta Touch

It will be interesting to see how much ticket sales pick up once/if a stadium deal is finalized. I would imagine there are a lot of fans (and businesses) who are reluctant to make such a committment to a team that might not be here in a few years.

The above is what's holding me back from buying a 28 game package for next season.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

It will be interesting to see how much ticket sales pick up once/if a stadium deal is finalized. I would imagine there are a lot of fans (and businesses) who are reluctant to make such a committment to a team that might not be here in a few years.

The above is what's holding me back from buying a 28 game package for next season.

If they get a stadium deal done, I will buy a season ticket package again.

There's a fifteen game pack that allows you to pick between certain games, they're pretty good games, and you can buy different seat assignments for each game. So for example, if you wanted to sit on the third base side in the first 15 rows for one of the Yankees spring training games, you can buy that seat, and let say you pick four friday night games, you could opt to grab a front row or pretty close to front seat upstairs at almost nothing (or you can buy them all in different spots) and really customize the package based on your wants and your pocketbook. You could pick a different area for all fifteen games if you wanted.

I was playing around with it online a few days ago as a lark and for about $160-170 you can put together a really nifty package AND get the parking discount AND pref seating at the new field.

Whether they did this before I don't know or even if they are doing it out of desperation, it's a great package.

There's a fifteen game pack that allows you to pick between certain games, they're pretty good games, and you can buy different seat assignments for each game. So for example, if you wanted to sit on the third base side in the first 15 rows for one of the Yankees spring training games, you can buy that seat, and let say you pick four friday night games, you could opt to grab a front row or pretty close to front seat upstairs at almost nothing (or you can buy them all in different spots) and really customize the package based on your wants and your pocketbook. You could pick a different area for all fifteen games if you wanted.

I was playing around with it online a few days ago as a lark and for about $160-170 you can put together a really nifty package AND get the parking discount AND pref seating at the new field.

Whether they did this before I don't know or even if they are doing it out of desperation, it's a great package.

You really ARE David Samson, aren't you...

You really ARE David Samson, aren't you...

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.