The New MLB Gameday

miamibaseball

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?g..._atlmlb_wasmlb_

what you think of new game day it look cool but let see if update faster and old one

I hated the '07 version so last year I would copy the url and would change the 2007 to a 2006 and I would get the '06 version.

Maybe you can do the same thing this year if you don't like the new version.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?g..._atlmlb_wasmlb_

what you think of new game day it look cool but let see if update faster and old one

I hated the '07 version so last year I would copy the url and would change the 2007 to a 2006 and I would get the '06 version.

Maybe you can do the same thing this year if you don't like the new version.

nope, apparently they're all only done in the '07 version.

And my office laptop is blocking me from updating my Adobe Flash install... ARGH!

I can't get gameday to work. :banghead

So I didn't want MLB TV again this season but they decided to renew it automatically...

I had a hell of a time getting it to work with all of the new plugins.

Yeah, that was weird. They didn't renew it on their own before, but they did this time for some reason.

Actually, they renewed it automatically in 2006 for me as well. In 2007 I think they would have again but I wanted it and renewed it myself (I wanted the premium) before they touched my account.

Needless to say I was certainly expecting them to do it again this season (it was not a total shock), but I get so much junk e-mail from MLB.com I don't have time to sort through it.

Actually, they renewed it automatically in 2006 for me as well. In 2007 I think they would have again but I wanted it and renewed it myself (I wanted the premium) before they touched my account.

Needless to say I was certainly expecting them to do it again this season (it was not a total shock), but I get so much junk e-mail from MLB.com I don't have time to sort through it.

I didn't get an email or anything about them renewing it, it just did...Which is fine, since I was going to renew anyways.