The Sign Guy.

I CAN'T EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION AND EXCITEMENT FOR THIS TEAM LIKE SANE PEOPLE SO I HOLD UP SIGNS INSTEAD!

I sat next to sign guy once, he is really kinda creepy. The guy never talks, just spends all game going through his signs, then he holds up the sign after something happens and shows no emotion or says anything.

Chewy- I see your Gator Engineering sig...did you happen to sit in the Fishtank last year for the Saturday Twins game? My wife and I took our 2 yr old son to his first game then, and sat in front of a very nice couple nd their son from UF.

ok, I made this thread because I didn't want to offend him if he was on here. I want to sit behind him and hold a sign that reads:

"I CAN'T SEE OVER YOUR SIGN!"

Also, did anyone see him on the post game with Miniervini last night? Dan UGG-LA-LA. Sheesh. :banghead

What ever happened to that guy with the white and teal face paint and wore all the pins?

I'm not sure who you are talking about. But back in the mid to late 90's there was a Broward County firefighter that used to get all dressed up in Marlins paraphanalia and walked around the stands egging the crowd on. Face paint, special clothing, all the add ons. He used to park near us. I believe he did the same thing for Dolphins games, but not being a Dolfan, I'm really not sure.

What ever happened to that guy with the white and teal face paint and wore all the pins?

I'm not sure who you are talking about. But back in the mid to late 90's there was a Broward County firefighter that used to get all dressed up in Marlins paraphanalia and walked around the stands egging the crowd on. Face paint, special clothing, all the add ons. He used to park near us. I believe he did the same thing for Dolphins games, but not being a Dolfan, I'm really not sure.

Yup, that's him. Last time I saw him was opening day '05.

Yup, that's him. Last time I saw him was opening day '05.

Yep. That's the guy. I haven't seen him in years.

That guy was beat up by me for looking like a tool.

The End.

Riiiight.

I was talking to a friend that remembers this guy. He said he did (and maybe still does) do the same for the Dolphins and was actually elected into the NFL Hall Of Fame in their fan section. So go ahead and call him a tool and lie about him if it makes you feel big and tough.

I CAN'T EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION AND EXCITEMENT FOR THIS TEAM LIKE SANE PEOPLE SO I HOLD UP SIGNS INSTEAD!

I sat next to sign guy once, he is really kinda creepy. The guy never talks, just spends all game going through his signs, then he holds up the sign after something happens and shows no emotion or says anything.

Did you try engaging him in a friendly conversation?? He chatted most of the game at the Mets game I went to (not with me, but people nearby)

• 2 weeks later...