Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 -- Marlins vs. Phillies

Featured Replies

  • Author

Moyer perfect through 3, as the Marlins go 1, 2, 3 in the 3rd, as well.

Inning over.

 

After 3 innings of play, Phillies 0 Marlins 0...

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

Also, am I the asshole when you are the one calling people names?

 

No but just think...all of these wasted posts because you could not resist calling me out.

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

Also, am I the asshole when you are the one calling people names?

 

No but just think...all of these wasted posts because you could not resist calling me out.

Or because you had to knee jerk on deciding, in the 2nd inning, that we suck.

  • Author

I say Rich Waltz and Tommy Hutton say something mean about Jaime Moyer, right now.

Then Moyer will hear it in the clubhouse, and go Milton Bradley on them...the Phillies would have to forfeit the game. :D

Catfight over. Watch the game.

Scratch scratch CLAW!

 

Its like Catwoman starring Halle Berry...although not as hot

  • Author

Howard lines out to Cantu (AT 2B) again. :lol

1, 2, 3 inning for Olsen, in the 4th.

Inning over.

 

Hanley, Hermida, and CAN-TOO due up for the Fish in the bottom half of the 4th.

Lets score some runs! :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Or because you had to knee jerk on deciding, in the 2nd inning, that we suck.

 

 

 

alright liten, I am not one to hold a grudge or anything and I do not think we suck. I just feel like we always have trouble hitting Moyer, that was all. Peace and love... ohh and Go Marlins.

I just remember 2006 season.

 

Moyer threw no-hitter against fish through 7 innings.

April 29, 2007. Gave up a double with with two outs in the 7th.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.