Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 -- Marlins vs. Phillies

Featured Replies

Tarp is off. *busies himself changing the e-mail on his vote form* :mischief

 

EDIT: I've burned through three e-mail addresses.

Today?

Today? 2 3/4. I just figured out that the ballot keeps the choices, letting me vote rapidly. :mischief

Yeah, I usually burn through one a day, voting once every couple days.

  • Author

No Uggla tonight

 

 

I wonder why Amezaga is getting the start against a lefty.

Wouldn't it just make more sense to put Cantu at 2B, and Helms at 3B, if you want to give Uggla the night off, b/c he's struggled against lefties (including Moyer) this year?

No Uggla tonight

 

 

I wonder why Amezaga is getting the start against a lefty.

Wouldn't it just make more sense to put Cantu at 2B, and Helms at 3B, if you want to give Uggla the night off, b/c he's struggled against lefties (including Moyer) this year?

Gotta agree with that. Sure, Uggla has been off against lefties this year, but Amezaga has been bad against lefties his entire career.

 

I am willing to be Andino is better against then that Amezaga.

  • Author

Does anyone have the lineups?

 

 

click on the link in my post...

Ramirez

Hermida

Cantu

Jacobs

Ross

Gonzalez

Treanor

Olsen

 

 

wheres the second baseman??

  • Author

Does anyone have the lineups?

 

 

click on the link in my post...

 

 

Sorry. I feel incredibly stupid now.

 

:D

btw, billy wagner blew ANOTHER save

 

Haha. I was watching the game last night at friends house on MLB.tv..he's a mets fan. and the look on his face when Wagner gave up the 3 run bomb was priceless!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.