Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 -- Marlins vs. Phillies

Featured Replies

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

  • Author

Marlins go 1, 2, 3 in the 2nd.

Inning over.

 

After 2 innings of play, Phillies 0 Marlins 0...

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

it because we bad news bear.

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

and to add on.... it's not like this is a singular instance. We have a history of sucking against Moyer so layoff it please. Thanks.

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

 

Welcome to MarlinsBaseball.com

  • Author

Phillies go 1, 2, 3 in the 3rd inning.

Inning over.

 

Lets get some baserunners now, please. :pray

and to add on.... it's not like this is a singular instance. We have a history of sucking against Moyer so layoff it please. Thanks.

Man, if only we scored 5 runs off him with 2 homers last time we saw him....

 

Also, this is not a singular instance because this instance has not been completed yet, it has barely been started. You're welcomed.

  • Author

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

 

 

well, actually it's only the 3rd inning.

 

And Moyer hasn't owned us, as some people love to say. A 3.51 career ERA isn't "owning" a team. He's gotten lucky to come away with wins, often times (like the last time, when his team came back for him, in Philly).

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

I am not an asshole! I'm a very nice guy who does nice thing for nice people.

 

Now, I do tend to be rather negative towards negative people.

Since Moyer lives on the outside part of the plate against righties, I wonder if it is worth trying to take him to right field instead of pulling everything

  • Author

and to add on.... it's not like this is a singular instance. We have a history of sucking against Moyer so layoff it please. Thanks.

 

 

career 3.51 ERA (entering this game against the Marlins) is the Marlins "sucking?"

Seems like a solid ERA to me...we hit him pretty well last time, for what it's worth.

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

I am not an asshole! I'm a very nice guy who does nice thing for nice people.

 

Now, I do tend to be rather negative towards negative people.

 

 

No you mistake being negative for being mad. I am always positive about my team and I always feel like we will pull it out. But I am allowed to be frustrated and mad at times. Even if you think I shouldn't be. Just let it go....jeez

OMG we SUCK against Moyer..... seriously he must LOVE pitching against us...

OMG LIKE ITS ALREADY BEEN 2 INNINGS WHY NO HOMERS?!!

 

 

lol... funny. I was just a little frustrated no need to mock me. Sorry Mr. Cool Guy

You're early and unnecessary frustration frustrates me. And I am cool, but no need to apologize.

 

 

no you're an asshole but that is not the point...

Also, am I the asshole when you are the one calling people names?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.