Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 -- Marlins vs. Phillies

Featured Replies

we need to jump on Moyer early! Get some runs for Scotty to work with

+50 votes for Hanley Ramirez thanks to the rain delay.

I had +32 here.

You didn't give 50 votes to Joey Gathright, though. :cool

 

I'm going all game. Do they limit votes per IP address?

Makes sense not to have Uggla bat when the left handed pitcher's fastball tops out at 82...

Uggla blows against Moyer.

I think the problem is that Uggla is realllly bad against Moyer.... something like 1 for 18 I heard.

Makes sense not to have Uggla bat when the left handed pitcher's fastball tops out at 82...

Uggla blows against Moyer.

 

He'd be coming out of his shoes on every swing because the velocity is too slow

+50 votes for Hanley Ramirez thanks to the rain delay.

I had +32 here.

You didn't give 50 votes to Joey Gathright, though. :cool

 

I'm going all game. Do they limit votes per IP address?

No, by e-mail.

+50 votes for Hanley Ramirez thanks to the rain delay.

I had +32 here.

You didn't give 50 votes to Joey Gathright, though. :cool

 

I'm going all game. Do they limit votes per IP address?

E-mail address

Makes sense not to have Uggla bat when the left handed pitcher's fastball tops out at 82...

Uggla blows against Moyer.

 

He'd be coming out of his shoes on every swing because the velocity is too slow

He's 2-21 with 1 double and a walk.

I know they limit by e-mail. You'd think they'd have something else in place to keep me from putting in bogus email after bogus email.

  • Author

Marlins go 1, 2, 3 in the 1st inning.

Inning over.

 

After 1 inning of play, Phillies 0 Marlins 0...

Lot of broken bats this year

Inferior maple bats.

 

One of these days a gigantic chunk of maple bat is going to end up impaled in somebody's heart.

I know they limit by e-mail. You'd think they'd have something else in place to keep me from putting in bogus email after bogus email.

From what I hear they started doing a confirmation thing, but I have r1 through r100 my server being forwarded to a catch all, so I'm not sure if there is anything else..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.