Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 -- Marlins vs. Phillies

Featured Replies

can't wait to watch this game, olsen and the phillies hate each other. there defenitley will be some words spoken between the tomorrow.

  • Author

BTW, Erick, your curse on Miller has been broken!

 

 

Yes, that was great to watch Miller succeed, the day I create a gamethread. :D

I watched a lot of the game last night. Andrew Miller is a gamer. And Uggla is a beast.

 

AND HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA! :mischief

*sigh

one problems with the marlins

they tend to not hit soft throwing softpaws...

so im a little worried

but i have faith in Olsen. :jump

*sigh

one problems with the marlins

they tend to not hit soft throwing softpaws...

so im a little worried

but i have faith in Olsen. :jump

 

We got 5 runs off of Moyer in Philadelphia, didn't we?

 

I hope Jake is playing.

 

Let's kill the Sillies again.

*sigh

one problems with the marlins

they tend to not hit soft throwing softpaws...

so im a little worried

but i have faith in Olsen. :jump

 

We got 5 runs off of Moyer in Philadelphia, didn't we?

 

I hope Jake is playing.

 

Let's kill the Sillies again.

 

Can we please beat Jamie Moyer once??? I can't believe we are 0-8 against him and last time we scored 5 and still lost.

 

:pray

Looking cloudy over here and I dont live to far from the park... Hope we can get this one in and keep rollin'

 

:gofish

0-8 against him? we are due to get to him and today would be a great time.

 

This is a huge game!

 

FWIW, Braves and Mets choked their games away in extras. Another chance to add some breathing room there as well.

A sweep would really say something! i know we can do it and beat moyer. Let's Go Marlins!!!!!!!!! :notworthy

 

oh and HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Andy why don't we take this opportunity, before the game, to vote for the All-Star Game!

 

Andy why don't we take this opportunity, before the game, to vote for the All-Star Game!

 

I always vote all-Rays and all-Marlins. :mischief

Tarp is off. *busies himself changing the e-mail on his vote form* :mischief

 

EDIT: I've burned through three e-mail addresses.

Tarp is off. *busies himself changing the e-mail on his vote form* :mischief

 

EDIT: I've burned through three e-mail addresses.

Today?

Tarp is off. *busies himself changing the e-mail on his vote form* :mischief

 

EDIT: I've burned through three e-mail addresses.

Today?

Today? 2 3/4. I just figured out that the ballot keeps the choices, letting me vote rapidly. :mischief

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.