June 24, 200818 yr Shaq says Kobe can't win a ring without him. Yet, when you look at Shaq's rings, he's always had a sidekick (Kobe & Wade). Then he goes to the Suns and just about guarantees a title, saying "When people doubt me I get angry and do things like win championships." He ends up getting knocked out in the first round. :|
June 24, 200818 yr LMFAO! I can't believe he said it. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ESPN PLAYED IT ON SPORTSCENTER! Chris
June 24, 200818 yr You have to be frickin kidding me. I lost all respect for Shaq. I can't believe that clown was a Miami Police officer. :blink:
June 24, 200818 yr I can't stand Kobe Bryant but Shaq is a bigger loser than him now after this... Since he can't play basketball at a high level anymore i guess he has to rag on people to keep attention on himself... I use to be a big Shaq fan,but now since he isnt on top of the world anymore he has become a real peice of sh*t...
June 24, 200818 yr classless move, just another poor example of the disrespect that has gotten out of control in so many ways-sports, media (shock radio, etc), music. Geez, I sound old, but it is true. Shaq, you are just grossly disgusting-go do a charity event and try to be sincere about setting an example, even though you are an officer of the law. You are not just an athlete who kids should not look up to, you are a law enforcement officer. Think about it Shaq, if this is emulated in the streets between two guys who disagree on something, people will get hurt. Real funny, Shaq.
June 24, 200818 yr You are not just an athlete who kids should not look up to, you are a law enforcement officer. not anymore.
June 24, 200818 yr It was pretty dumb of him. Kobe's career will last a while longer, while Shaq is just about finished. I think Kobe will get one more ring at least before he retires.
June 25, 200818 yr :lol I think it's funny. Who cares what he says about someone else? Immature? Sure.
June 26, 200818 yr OMG, this is unreal and never seen in sports before. This guy is like Barry Bonds without the steroids! Ban his ass now. But before you do that...Hey Kobe....tell me how my *** TASTES!!!!! LMAO!
June 27, 200818 yr I still hate Shaq but this was hilarious. The thought of Kobe and Shaq and asses and tasting and... nevermind.
July 14, 200818 yr Kobe can't do without me lol shaq is a joke never liked him especially when he trashed talk about the heat
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.