Lindstrom to AAA

k pinto go down lindstrom go down

call up de la cruz tank

any takers

Why should Pinto go down?

good point he has been doing well but he should go down to get his controll back nd his stuff working

....or maybe Fredi Gonzalez should use someone else, every once in awhile.

40 games, and over 40 innings. You could make a case Pinto has been overused.

k pinto go down lindstrom go down

call up de la cruz tank

any takers

Why should Pinto go down?

good point he has been doing well but he should go down to get his controll back nd his stuff working

yea u gotta use kensing nd waechter more then hav gregg go in when we up big so we dont hav to pray and sit on the edge or our seets when hes pitching

....or maybe Fredi Gonzalez should use someone else, every once in awhile.

40 games, and over 40 innings. You could make a case Pinto has been overused.

our bullpen is a mess no one is reliable right now , that said i dont agree with managements decision to send down lindstrom

why? he wasn't effective coming out of the bullpen, so why not give someone else a chance.

you cant replace the whole bullpen no one in the pen is pitching well . i'll take my chances that a guy who has had some success in the majors and throws 100 mph will straighten himself out.

our bullpen is a mess no one is reliable right now , that said i dont agree with managements decision to send down lindstrom

why? he wasn't effective coming out of the bullpen, so why not give someone else a chance.

you cant replace the whole bullpen no one in the pen is pitching well . i'll take my chances that a guy who has had some success in the majors and throws 100 mph will straighten himself out.

its not the fastball its the offspeed pitches

his curve is either hanging or over the plate

his slider is a catchers nightmare

and well he hasent gotten it up in the 100 or 96 lately

so he need to get somethin goin but he can work on it and will get more oppurtunities in the minors

i didnt say replace the whole bullpen, i said replace matt lindstrom. and we can't have a guy who only knows how to throw a fastball 100 MPH.

yeah...but going to the minors...maybe he can work on some other pitches, there.

As bad as the pen has been...Lindstrom has been the worst.