Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Hole Of the Game 7/23

Featured Replies

There is no way you can put this loss on one guy. Our suckitude was a group effort.

 

It could be worse, its not like we'll be facing the Cubs at Wrigley for a 4 game set or anything.

There is no A-hole of the Game, and I fail to see how the manager is the first candidate, in a blowout loss.

 

It's not his fault the pitching gave up 9 runs.

...or that the offense failed to score for the first 8 innings, of the ballgame.

BTW, it was a great thing they sent Tucker down b/c my rant was gonna be on how they were using him.

21 year olds with potential aren't supposed to be long relievers. If that was the plan all along, this should've been done a couple weeks ago.

Positive : Jones & Hudson got injured.

series tied at Mets-Phillis game.

 

Negative : Another one or two hitter pace. Almost shutout-ed.

-> Every Fish player must be keep the patience at plate.

The offense really needs to start showing back up. Unfortunately, three of the four Cubs starters we face are going to be really tough.

What a horrible game! Nolasco got in front of many counts and then allowed doubles. What is that? We couldnt score a damn run, swung at the first pitch wayyyyy to often. Tucker, the first 2 batters, he was amazing, and then couldnt pitch a thing, same thing, got in front, and then gave up a double. I left after the 7th inning. I was in 130. To about what section and about what row did Gonzo's HR go to? There was this Braves fan in the fish tank with the face paint, and the cops came, and took him out. Why?

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

Well, you pick up speed going downhill, so we are going to get on a roll....? Really though, I have no idea.

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

We're gonna kick their ass and make them wish they never put on those stupid smurf colored uniforms.

tonight wasnt a good game to lose, we play the cubs and unfortunatley we play zombrano,dempster, and harden. and on top of that, soriano came back today. So far he is 0-2.

tonight wasnt a good game to lose, we play the cubs and unfortunatley we play zombrano,dempster, and harden. and on top of that, soriano came back today. So far he is 0-2.

 

 

The Cubs are also 37-12 at home.

A series split would be awesome, really.

I guess there is a REASON why someone said Tucker is a starter and DOESNT belong in the bullpen.

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

 

Watching the Marlins can't get much worse, I only want to see an improved defense and a little better hitting by the end of the year.

 

:rolleyes: < just for you Erick, cause in essence it probably looks like you. :p

I guess there is a REASON why someone said Tucker is a starter and DOESNT belong in the bullpen.

 

 

Or maybe he was being used the wrong way...considering closers throw 1 inning (and that's what everyone was saying..."future closer"), and he came out tonight, basically, to do what a long reliever does, it wasn't all that fair to say that.

 

Also, 21 years old.

The organization is now doing the right thing. Didn't pan out as a starter (yet), and they used him wrong out of the pen...so now he can develop some more in the minors.

 

No biggie.

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

 

Watching the Marlins can't get much worse, I only want to see an improved defense and a little better hitting by the end of the year.

 

:rolleyes: < just for you Erick, cause in essence it probably looks like you. :p

 

 

"Can't get much worse?"

We're 5 games over .500, currently 1 game back of the NL East lead, with 61 games left. Beats the heck out of a team not in contention. :rolleyes:

 

:rolleyes: Btw, that doesn't look like me. :rolleyes: :p

 

As far as "a little better hitting"...I think we went over this.

 

How about our "team strength" tonight? 5 IP, 5 ER. That didn't have anything to do with it, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

 

Watching the Marlins can't get much worse, I only want to see an improved defense and a little better hitting by the end of the year.

 

:rolleyes: < just for you Erick, cause in essence it probably looks like you. :p

 

 

"Can't get much worse?"

We're 5 games over .500, currently 1 game back of the NL East lead, with 61 games left. Beats the heck out of a team not in contention. :rolleyes:

 

:rolleyes: Btw, that doesn't look like me. :rolleyes: :p

 

As far as "a little better hitting"...I think we went over this.

 

How about our "team strength" tonight? 5 IP, 5 ER. That didn't have anything to do with it, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :whistle :rolleyes: :whistle :rolleyes: :whistle :rolleyes: :whistle :rolleyes: :whistle :rolleyes: :whistle

I'm glad I didn't see the game. I am also really not surprised.

 

I was out seeing The Dark Knight for the second time, it was awesome! (again)

 

We now go into Chicago (who have Soriano back) to play a 4 game set, its all down hill from here (take that in either a good or bad way, it doesnt matter)

 

:gofish

 

How is that supposed to be taken in a good way, exactly? :blink:

 

Watching the Marlins can't get much worse, I only want to see an improved defense and a little better hitting by the end of the year.

 

:rolleyes: < just for you Erick, cause in essence it probably looks like you. :p

 

 

"Can't get much worse?"

We're 5 games over .500, currently 1 game back of the NL East lead, with 61 games left. Beats the heck out of a team not in contention. :rolleyes:

 

:rolleyes: Btw, that doesn't look like me. :rolleyes: :p

 

As far as "a little better hitting"...I think we went over this.

 

How about our "team strength" tonight? 5 IP, 5 ER. That didn't have anything to do with it, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

 

As Rab says its "one" game. I think SP is our strength, I dont think they will win every game they pitch :lol nice twist though :p

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.