Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Pizza

Featured Replies

Nothing will ever top the Krispy Kreme dozen donuts promotion of 2004 that prompted all the We Want Donuts chants and signs. The announcers on the nationally broadcast games were always confused as hell. :D

When I went to papa johns earlier this year the manager dude there was under the impression the promotion was for every win, rather than the 10k's. So for all you Miami people who are as cheap as me, go to the papa johns on US1 and like 126th. ;)

When I went to papa johns earlier this year the manager dude there was under the impression the promotion was for every win, rather than the 10k's. So for all you Miami people who are as cheap as me, go to the papa johns on US1 and like 126th. ;)

North or South?

 

 

Nothing will ever top the Krispy Kreme dozen donuts promotion of 2004 that prompted all the We Want Donuts chants and signs. The announcers on the nationally broadcast games were always confused as hell. :D

I know. I always smile when reminded of the "We Want Donuts" era. The chant -- and the euphoria around the ballpark on the rare occasions in '04 when we actually did get 12 hits -- was priceless. Now, imagine if they had that same promo this season... boy, talk about a health hazard.

The donuts thing was the best, but I never bothered to get the donuts after the game because the line usually wrapped around the building at the one closest to me.

 

The one thing that annoyed me about those chants was sometimes the crowd would start cheering for our 12th hit when the game was on the line while we should have been chanting "lets go marlins."

free papa johns pizza is way better than donuts!

I don't care either way since I always give away my ticket stub anyway. I'm just talking about the effect it had on the crowd because at first I found it annoying that they were placing so much importance on the damn donuts but then it just became pretty funny and some little kids would go into an all out frenzy. I recall a game where Mark Grace was the announcer and when the chants started he was like "these people are hungry...what are they saying...they want donuts!"

 

They actually did get 12 hits pretty often that year to the point that Krispy Kreme regretted the promotion.

When I went to papa johns earlier this year the manager dude there was under the impression the promotion was for every win, rather than the 10k's. So for all you Miami people who are as cheap as me, go to the papa johns on US1 and like 126th. ;)

North or South?

 

 

Nothing will ever top the Krispy Kreme dozen donuts promotion of 2004 that prompted all the We Want Donuts chants and signs. The announcers on the nationally broadcast games were always confused as hell. :D

I know. I always smile when reminded of the "We Want Donuts" era. The chant -- and the euphoria around the ballpark on the rare occasions in '04 when we actually did get 12 hits -- was priceless. Now, imagine if they had that same promo this season... boy, talk about a health hazard.

 

South. The one near a Blockbuster and Pinecrest Park.

Nothing will ever top the Krispy Kreme dozen donuts promotion of 2004 that prompted all the We Want Donuts chants and signs. The announcers on the nationally broadcast games were always confused as hell. :D

 

Lol i remember that day! I think i still might have some donuts from that day. haha

how big is the pizza guys? and how long do we have to claim it?? i was at the game last night...

how big is the pizza guys? and how long do we have to claim it?? i was at the game last night...

 

 

ou have 48 hrs to reclaim after the game i went today and they aren't dolphni stadium size, they are bigger

I am eating a slice of pizza as we speak. Went to today's game, scotty was amazing.

 

Poor decision by taking him out, you can never gamble a pitcher that has 0/1 hit game going into the 7th.

Nothing will ever top the Krispy Kreme dozen donuts promotion

That's so American. :thumbup

wen i can just go to the next super staurday and win pizza again lol come on guys keep k'ing every1 so we win pizza lol

did rick get enough kkkk for fans at ball park to get pizza??? i kept hearing fans say pizza

 

 

yup... I went to that game and I didn't even realize he had 13 k's til they flashed on the big screens " FREE PIZZA 10+ K's"

 

 

needless to say, I got me a free pizza :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.