Gregg - GO NOW.

BritFish

What kind of f***ing closer blows NINE saves in one season?!? I bet that right now, even Pinto would be a better closer than Gregg at this point! Fredi sure as hell should yank Gregg from the closer spot IMMEDIATELY. :mad But now it's kind of too late.

Really...he's almost the sole reason why the team is out of the race (despite all the problems being talked about).

This is blown save #9; loss #8.

He really does blow.

Who closes now?

The bat boy?

I don't give a sh*t who closes as long as it's not this POS... I would rather see someone else given a chance, BEINFEST TRADE GREGG FOR A BAG OF CHIPS BEFORE HE'S WORTH LESS!!!

Really...he's almost the sole reason why the team is out of the race (despite all the problems being talked about).

He really does blow.

Who closes now?

I think that the most logical choices for closer that we have on the roster right now should be either Lindstrom or Nelson. But actually anyone that we have in the minors would be a better closer than Gregg right now. I can't believe that Gregg has gotten to the point where I'm actually saying that.

He really does blow.

Who closes now?

Glad to see that you finally admit it.

It's getting obvious now...and pretty sad. For what it's worth, I was always for letting him go this offseason, via trade.

He's not a closer...never has been. He was brought in to be a middle reliever...the curse of Jorge Julio continues.

i hate to say but at this point you almost expect Gregg to blow the game it is a suprise when he closes it

I took a shower to not watch it...and indeed, he blew it.

It is good you finally saw the light. Maybe now I won't have to read anymore screeds from Kevin Gregg apologists.

I've never been a Kevin Gregg apologist.

If you're talking about last game...the team lost that game. It's easy to blame the closer ALL THE TIME, but that 1st game in Atlanta was a team loss.

i hate to say but at this point you almost expect Gregg to blow the game it is a suprise when he closes it

I took a shower to not watch it...and indeed, he blew it.

It is good you finally saw the light. Maybe now I won't have to read anymore screeds from Kevin Gregg apologists.

I've never been a Kevin Gregg apologist.

If you're talking about last game...the team lost that game. It's easy to blame the closer ALL THE TIME, but that 1st game in Atlanta was a team loss.

It seems like everytime he blew a game, you've almost invariably had an excuse for him. But thankfully not tonight. And I'm not saying you are the only one, but you have definitely been the most active defender of Gregg. Maybe others will follow suit now.