What are Mutts fans saying

Reason63

here are some quotes from the official board:

its funny how all you sht bags say we deserved what the marlins did, but the marlins ARE a bunch of classless lowlives...they've done NOTHING IN 5 YRS...other than win on the last day of the season against the mets...THATS THEIR BIG CLAIM TO FAME...their high water mark....they just like their fan base, like their announcers are pathetic losers who on their best day can onlt hope to be the spoiler because they arent good enough to be the real winner

Sorry .. But if we, The Mets had any BALLS .. we would have drilled one of them TODAY !!!!! We showed no fight .. and lost.

They should dance on our field .. and it should hurt ... again.

We should have learned from last year.

The way the Stupid fish were mouthing off .. we should have KILLED one of them just for the fun of it .. and to make a point .. but we sat back with no life ..

KILL OR BE KIILED .. we need to look at ourselves

I hate you FLA. Your state is known for Mickey Mouse .. and nothing else

But you showed fight .. and you took it for yourself .. you didn't wait for someone to hand it to you .. nice job.

I only hope we can do it again so I can rip your heart out of your chest so fast that you get to see me eat it before you die (metaphor of-course)

Until then .. enjoy your (one of your few) victory you earned it

thanks, god im so sickof these fools...the team is so like the people from florida....bunch of lowlife welfare reciprients that cant rise to a higher lever and are satisfied with just ruining the party for others that are trying to do better because they cant

sorry buddy but there is a such thing as winning with class and not showing up a team in their house espesially on the last day of that parks existance...no excuse...its bush league bs...ITS TYPICAL FLORIDIAN BEHAVIOR

And im an ex new yorker that lives here in florida now so before anybody from florida say i dont know what im talking about, let me tell you right now..I LIVE AMOUNGST YOU WHITE TRASH LOWLIFE WELFARE 3RD GRADE EDUCATION LIMITED PIECES OF REDNECK SHT...SO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FK IM TALKING ABOUT.....4 TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH , MULLETT HEADS WITH CAMOFLAGE CLOTHES AND A GUN RACK ON YOUR PICK UP TRUCKS...let me tell you folks...they've earned every one of the stereotypes the get...i see it every day here

The NYPD has issued a suicide advisory

Its funny they Call us Classless.

Amezega and Cantu both Put sand from the Met infield in Waterbottles as Met fans were boing them.

When thy walk back over to the Dugouts and hand them to 2 Kids in Mets Jerseys siting in the front Row.

I bet they shut up but there to stupid to realize what happened the'll probably say there really marlin fans in Met jerseys.

Met fans are idiots, hypocrytes and bandwagoners.

here headline for NY POST : SHEA IT AINT SO :METS LOSE 4-2 TO MARLINS

BREWERS WIN, AMAZIN'S ELIMINATED ON SEASON'S FINAL DAY AGAIN

* Comments: 97

* Read Comments

* Leave a Comment

By BART HUBBUCH

Click for photo gallery

Ryan Church, left, and teammate Daniel Murphy stand in the dugout

Ryan Church, left, and teammate Daniel Murphy stand in the dugout

PreviousPauseNext

MORE: Shea Stadium Ceremony Goes On Despite Loss

More Photos

Last updated: 8:18 pm

September 28, 2008

Posted: 12:58 pm

September 28, 2008

The Mets New York Mets sent Shea Stadium out with a whimper.

The much-maligned site of so many memorable moments in Mets history held its last act this afternoon, and the final scene was depressingly familiar.

UPDATE: Mets To Bring Back Manuel

Repeating their September 2007 meltdown virtually note for note, right down to the same scrappy opponent in the same last game, the Mets closed down their season along with their stadium with a 4-2 loss to the Marlin http://www.nypost.com/seven/09282008/sport...mets_131148.htm

here daily news: Mets say goodbye to Shea Stadium, playoffs with crushing loss to Marlins ets collapse, the sequel.

Doomed by a dreadful bullpen that failed them again Sunday, the New York Mets completed their second consecutive September slide with a 4-2 loss to Florida that knocked them out of playoff contention in the final game at Shea Stadium. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball...um_playoff.html their reporting their manger coming back 2009 season

User Image

Butch63 wrote:

Maybe the Mets should make it a cardinal rule for next year to speak ENGLISH in their locker rooms and dugouts ! Maybe they'll start winning next year ! THIS IS AMERICA ! SPEAK ENGLISH DAG-NAMIT ! AND OMAR , STOP PICKING UP HISPANIC PLAYERS AND GET SOME GOOD REAL HOME GROWN AMERICAN - ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS !

Oh..... and by the way - I'm half spaniard .

Very disappointed met fan . AGAIN !

Is it fitting that right after i read this for some reason a pop up appeared in my screen asking me if i wanted to take "The Dumb Test" LMAO these Mets fans have about as much class as a frozen turd.

They should be frustrated, the mets spent years at the bottom of the division, then Minaya comes in and pledges to spend a ton of money, that year they win the division and go to the NLCS just to lose. Then two years straight they choke to end the season, I do not blame them for being sour about the whole thing.

User Image

Butch63 wrote:

Maybe the Mets should make it a cardinal rule for next year to speak ENGLISH in their locker rooms and dugouts ! Maybe they'll start winning next year ! THIS IS AMERICA ! SPEAK ENGLISH DAG-NAMIT ! AND OMAR , STOP PICKING UP HISPANIC PLAYERS AND GET SOME GOOD REAL HOME GROWN AMERICAN - ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS !

Oh..... and by the way - I'm half spaniard .

Very disappointed met fan . AGAIN !

Is it fitting that right after i read this for some reason a pop up appeared in my screen asking me if i wanted to take "The Dumb Test" LMAO these Mets fans have about as much class as a frozen turd.

tbf that pop up shows up every 10 minutes on my computer

What have the Mets done the last 5 years? :rolleyes:

Speaking of stupid...Mets fans. Example? Sid Rosenberg the other day, stating that it was a disgrace putting the Yankee Stadium last game on Primetime...to celebrate dead people.

The Mets aren't even the best baseball team in their own state. That's right...I didn't even say franchise...I said team. Mets fans will deny it...but just look at the records. Pending the result of the Yankee-Red Sox game tonight, if the Yankees win, they finish with a better record than the Mets.

No one cares about the METrosexuals. They're just the Yankees little bitch...and most importantly, they're the Marlins little bitch. You don't like the dancing? Beat us, on the last day of the season.

What does it take for the Mets NOT to choke? As if playing for their postseason lives wasn't enough, Scott Olsen basically called them out...and they did NOTHING about it.

So go ahead...cry. That's what you guys are good for.

Despite all the expectations and payroll difference...the METrosexuals finished with a whopping 5 more wins than the Florida Marlins in 2008.

Enjoy the offseason, chokers. In the meantime, we'll have a spot saved for you on the couch to watch the playoffs, together (just like last year, since you guys not only choked once...but CHOKED TWICE...in 2 years ! ! )

PS: Hanley Ramirez IS better than Jose Reyass. If anything was great about today, it was Jose Reyass NOT DANCING like the flying monkey he is, OUTSIDE OF THE DUGOUT showing up the opponent. At least our players have a little class...Class as in Jorge Cantu handing a kid a souvenir of sh*t Stadium, after the game.

Again, just shut up...and enjoy your offseason with a cheeseburger and some Choca-Cola (the official drink of the New York METrosexuals).

:clapping What have the Mets done the last 5 years? :rolleyes:

Speaking of stupid...Mets fans. Example? Sid Rosenberg the other day, stating that it was a disgrace putting the Yankee Stadium last game on Primetime...to celebrate dead people.

The Mets aren't even the best baseball team in their own state. That's right...I didn't even say franchise...I said team. Mets fans will deny it...but just look at the records. Pending the result of the Yankee-Red Sox game tonight, if the Yankees win, they finish with a better record than the Mets.

No one cares about the METrosexuals. They're just the Yankees little bitch...and most importantly, they're the Marlins little bitch. You don't like the dancing? Beat us, on the last day of the season.

What does it take for the Mets NOT to choke? As if playing for their postseason lives wasn't enough, Scott Olsen basically called them out...and they did NOTHING about it.

Despite all the expectations and payroll difference...the METrosexuals finished with a whopping 5 more wins than the Florida Marlins in 2008.

Enjoy the offseason, chokers. In the meantime, we'll have a spot saved for you on the couch to watch the playoffs, together (just like last year, since you guys not only choked once...but CHOKED TWICE...in 2 years ! ! )

PS: Hanley Ramirez IS better than Jose Reyass. If anything was great about today, it was Jose Reyass NOT DANCING like the flying monkey he is, OUTSIDE OF THE DUGOUT showing up the opponent. At least our players have a little class...Class as in Jorge Cantu handing a kid a souvenir of sh*t Stadium, after the game.

Again, just shut up...and enjoy your offseason with a cheeseburger and some Choca-Cola (the official drink of the New York METrosexuals).

:banana :clapping :clapping :clapping

What have the Mets done the last 5 years? :rolleyes:

Beautiful. $5000 + One Spin for you.