Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanley + Maybin

Featured Replies

It's going to be amazing watching two of the most dynamic players in baseball in the same lineup for the next 3 years -- at least.

 

With Stanton, Morrison, and Dominguez on the way!

 

I'm pumped.

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

Sounds like Earl Weaver. :whistle

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

I'm thinking Maybin singles, Baker hit and run, Hanley 3-run Homer.

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

I'm thinking Maybin singles, Baker hit and run, Hanley 3-run Homer.

I am thinking

 

Maybin grounds out

Baker K's

Hanley K's

 

next inning Uggla K's

Hermida K's looking.

 

 

Since they did a good job of that last year :p

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

I'm thinking Maybin singles, Baker hit and run, Hanley 3-run Homer.

I am thinking

 

Maybin grounds out

Baker K's

Hanley K's

 

next inning Uggla K's

Hermida K's looking.

 

 

Since they did a good job of that last year :p

That's the spirit! :lol

Hanley has proven that he is the man.

 

Maybin is good, however, I'd like to see him through a full season of facing major league pitching. He did an incredible job towards the end of last year showing his potential at being really good. I hope he becomes what everyone believes he can become. I'm interested to see how well he plays through a whole season. Believe me I am pulling for this young cat to have an incredible year. I love watching him play defense.

 

It will be fun to watch. :thumbup

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

I'm thinking Maybin singles, Baker hit and run, Hanley 3-run Homer.

I am thinking

 

Maybin grounds out

Baker K's

Hanley K's

 

next inning Uggla K's

Hermida K's looking.

 

 

Since they did a good job of that last year :p

 

I LOL'ed. Hey, at least at that point the pitcher has thrown at least 15 pitches..........maybe he's getting tired!

Maybin single

Maybin steals 2nd

Baker walks

Hanley 3 run HR

 

Wonder how often we will see this in 09.....

 

I'm thinking Maybin singles, Baker hit and run, Hanley 3-run Homer.

I am thinking

 

Maybin grounds out

Baker K's

Hanley K's

 

next inning Uggla K's

Hermida K's looking.

 

 

Since they did a good job of that last year :p

 

I LOL'ed. Hey, at least at that point the pitcher has thrown at least 15 pitches..........maybe he's getting tired!

 

That is it! They K for 7 innings to get to the bullpen.

That is it! They K for 7 innings to get to the bullpen.

 

I think Godfather Hotcorner did that "wear down the SP" idea better

 

 

*looks for it*

 

The problem is that you assume Amezaga leading off will usually make out #1. Disrespecting the most versatile utility player in baseball as usual.

 

 

 

See for yourself, here's the log from him leading off in a recent game.

 

Pitch 1: Ball

Pitch 2: Strike

Pitch 3: Ball

Pitch 4: Strike

Pitch 5: Ball

Pitch 6: Foul

Pitch 7: Foul

Pitch 8: Foul

Pitch 9: Foul

Pitch 10: Foul

Pitch 11: Foul

Pitch 12: Foul

Pitch 13: Foul

Pitch 14: Foul

Pitch 15: Foul

....

....

Pitch 30: Foul

(coach's visit to the mound)

....

....

Pitch 50: Foul

(Rich Waltz hyperventilates and passes out)

....

....

Pitch 75: Foul

(bullpen warming)

....

....

....

Pitch 97: Ground ball to 3B. Amezaga races out to 3rd to field his own ball, fires to 1B where Amezaga is covering. The ball and Amezaga reach at the exact same instant, and upon attempting to tag himself out the laws of physics are stretched and the opposing team sucked into a black hole.

 

 

And that was just in his first AB.

 

From this piece of art that is posting history http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/inde...Lineup&st=0

That is it! They K for 7 innings to get to the bullpen.

 

I think Godfather Hotcorner did that "wear down the SP" idea better

 

 

*looks for it*

 

The problem is that you assume Amezaga leading off will usually make out #1. Disrespecting the most versatile utility player in baseball as usual.

 

 

 

See for yourself, here's the log from him leading off in a recent game.

 

Pitch 1: Ball

Pitch 2: Strike

Pitch 3: Ball

Pitch 4: Strike

Pitch 5: Ball

Pitch 6: Foul

Pitch 7: Foul

Pitch 8: Foul

Pitch 9: Foul

Pitch 10: Foul

Pitch 11: Foul

Pitch 12: Foul

Pitch 13: Foul

Pitch 14: Foul

Pitch 15: Foul

....

....

Pitch 30: Foul

(coach's visit to the mound)

....

....

Pitch 50: Foul

(Rich Waltz hyperventilates and passes out)

....

....

Pitch 75: Foul

(bullpen warming)

....

....

....

Pitch 97: Ground ball to 3B. Amezaga races out to 3rd to field his own ball, fires to 1B where Amezaga is covering. The ball and Amezaga reach at the exact same instant, and upon attempting to tag himself out the laws of physics are stretched and the opposing team sucked into a black hole.

 

 

And that was just in his first AB.

 

From this piece of art that is posting history http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/inde...Lineup&st=0

The number of strike outs dont matter as long as we win the game. :rolleyes:

That is it! They K for 7 innings to get to the bullpen.

 

I think Godfather Hotcorner did that "wear down the SP" idea better

 

 

*looks for it*

 

The problem is that you assume Amezaga leading off will usually make out #1. Disrespecting the most versatile utility player in baseball as usual.

 

 

 

See for yourself, here's the log from him leading off in a recent game.

 

Pitch 1: Ball

Pitch 2: Strike

Pitch 3: Ball

Pitch 4: Strike

Pitch 5: Ball

Pitch 6: Foul

Pitch 7: Foul

Pitch 8: Foul

Pitch 9: Foul

Pitch 10: Foul

Pitch 11: Foul

Pitch 12: Foul

Pitch 13: Foul

Pitch 14: Foul

Pitch 15: Foul

....

....

Pitch 30: Foul

(coach's visit to the mound)

....

....

Pitch 50: Foul

(Rich Waltz hyperventilates and passes out)

....

....

Pitch 75: Foul

(bullpen warming)

....

....

....

Pitch 97: Ground ball to 3B. Amezaga races out to 3rd to field his own ball, fires to 1B where Amezaga is covering. The ball and Amezaga reach at the exact same instant, and upon attempting to tag himself out the laws of physics are stretched and the opposing team sucked into a black hole.

 

 

And that was just in his first AB.

 

From this piece of art that is posting history http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/inde...Lineup&st=0

 

LOLOLOL I remember that. But I wasn't a member yet when he wrote that - I must have seen it in some "best of" forum or something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.