Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wednesday's DH

Featured Replies

So Volstad is pitching one of the doubleheader games and either Penn or Badenhop will start the other, with Nolasco going Friday against the Rays.

The web page says fans who attended Monday's rainout can exchange their tix for tix of equal value to any home game based on availablity.

So if I have tickets for Wednesdays game, would they be honored for the early or late game? Or, can I stay for both?

Game 1 is scheduled for 5:10 so Game 2 will start right after (give or take 15mins), Im pretty sure its 2 for 1 unlike a day/night doubleheader,

Game 2 is scheduled for an 8.40 ET start.

 

See if tonight's game is postponed, do they make Thursday a double header aswell or would that be too much?

Game 2 is scheduled for an 8.40 ET start.

 

See if tonight's game is postponed, do they make Thursday a double header aswell or would that be too much?

 

 

Triple Header!

 

Haha, they would probably add a game to the end of the schedule and play it "if necessary" to determine post season match ups or berths.

I have original tickets to Wed game, so I called the Marlins ticketing office, and they said I can stay for both games. So if you had tickets to Monday's game, exchange them to Wed game and stay for double header!

I have original tickets to Wed game, so I called the Marlins ticketing office, and they said I can stay for both games. So if you had tickets to Monday's game, exchange them to Wed game and stay for double header!

 

 

 

i picked a good first game to go to then

I have original tickets to Wed game, so I called the Marlins ticketing office, and they said I can stay for both games. So if you had tickets to Monday's game, exchange them to Wed game and stay for double header!

 

 

 

i picked a good first game to go to then

 

Ya. I hear ya. Did you also pay $7.90 per ticket also? HAHAHAHA. $8 dollars for two games!!!!!!!!!

I have original tickets to Wed game, so I called the Marlins ticketing office, and they said I can stay for both games. So if you had tickets to Monday's game, exchange them to Wed game and stay for double header!

 

 

 

i picked a good first game to go to then

 

Ya. I hear ya. Did you also pay $7.90 per ticket also? HAHAHAHA. $8 dollars for two games!!!!!!!!!

 

 

that i did, though they came out to $10 each after ticketmaster added their usual charges. stadium tax, fun tax, etc.

I have original tickets to Wed game, so I called the Marlins ticketing office, and they said I can stay for both games. So if you had tickets to Monday's game, exchange them to Wed game and stay for double header!

 

 

 

i picked a good first game to go to then

 

Ya. I hear ya. Did you also pay $7.90 per ticket also? HAHAHAHA. $8 dollars for two games!!!!!!!!!

 

 

that i did, though they came out to $10 each after ticketmaster added their usual charges. stadium tax, fun tax, etc.

 

So did I lol, what a great deal. As long as it doesn't rain now!

  • Author

Ok I have this in the bag now...I am exchanging this ticket for today's game...which will probably be delayed 90 mins or ppd...so I will then exchange that ticket for Thursday and I will pay my $7.90 to Wednesday's DH...sweet!

curious...whats up with these $7.90 tickets? I'm the resident Marlins expert at work and yesterday someone asked me about it...and I said I hadn't heard of it. I thought she was crazy cause it didnt sound like any deal I knew of but now I'm reading this on here... what did I miss so I can run back and tell her. Thanks guys

curious...whats up with these $7.90 tickets? I'm the resident Marlins expert at work and yesterday someone asked me about it...and I said I hadn't heard of it. I thought she was crazy cause it didnt sound like any deal I knew of but now I'm reading this on here... what did I miss so I can run back and tell her. Thanks guys

 

 

http://www.790theticket.com/infieldbox.aspx

Game 2 is scheduled for an 8.40 ET start.

 

See if tonight's game is postponed, do they make Thursday a double header aswell or would that be too much?

 

 

Triple Header!

 

Haha, they would probably add a game to the end of the schedule and play it "if necessary" to determine post season match ups or berths.

 

You got it. No DH on Thursday for any reason. The D'Backs have to fly out of here for games vs Oakland.

When there's a DH, how do they make sure everybody who went to game 1 is out before the let people in for game 2? I'm sure there plenty of places to hide. Like the bathroom stalls.

 

 

I'll be surprised if they get both these games in. They'll probably get only 1 in with 4 hours of rain delays.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.