Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Santana scratched

Featured Replies

good news i mean hes a great pitcher and all but for us its good.

 

hope the rockies lose tonight so we can gain a 1/2 game but man the phillies keep going and we are now 8 back..gonna need a miracle for the division.

This is great for us. Maybe we'll be able to get back on track. As gloomy as it feels we are still in the WC. We need to go on a tear though.

Don't think God is really concerned with the NL wild card race

 

That aside, I'd be lying if I didn't say this made me happy.

 

 

 

He does if it's the Marlins.

Is it just me or have we completely lucked out more times than not when it comes to these big name pitchers against us? There was a stretch in the middle of the season when we played like 5 or 6 former Cy Young winners and they either left the game early b/c of an injury or just had awful games against us....

Is it just me or have we completely lucked out more times than not when it comes to these big name pitchers against us? There was a stretch in the middle of the season when we played like 5 or 6 former Cy Young winners and they either left the game early b/c of an injury or just had awful games against us....

 

 

I do remember the Halladay game, he probably would've shut us out. Other than that I forget....I can't wait till we face Cliff Lee, if we do. I'd love to end his domination and show the world how we can come alive at the right time.

Don't think God is really concerned with the NL wild card race

 

That aside, I'd be lying if I didn't say this made me happy.

 

 

 

He does if it's the Marlins.

 

 

...in 6 year spans...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.