Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoffman claimed by Giants? Will he be on the move?

Featured Replies

I don't know if this is legit. A friend of mine just sent this to me and I was wondering if you guys had heard anything. If it's wrong, don't get all mad. Eh, he also got it off Rotoworld, which is notoriously wrong.

 

An undisclosed team claimed RHP Trevor Hoffman off trade waivers Thursday, reports FOXSports.com.

Wouldn't surprise us if it was the Marlins. Hoffman has had a sterling season, posting a 1.85 ERA and 27 saves for the Brew Crew. A deal, however, is unlikely as he's said he wants to remain in Milwaukee and GM Doug Melvin has indicated any waiver deal at all is highly unlikely

Since the "no" has been given, I will blindly hope and proclaim how much I'd splooge if we got Hoffman.

I knew he was claimed but the team hasn't been named. I doubt it was us though. I would be nice if we got Penny and Hoffman though.

If we got Hoffman it is safe to say our bullpen just did an immediate 360.

 

 

Did you mean "180"?

If we got Hoffman it is safe to say our bullpen just did an immediate 360.

 

 

I hope the 360 is not a typo, LMAO, anyways so if for some reason the Fish claimed Hoffman our bullpen would be in the same place it is now?

If we got Hoffman it is safe to say our bullpen just did an immediate 360.

 

 

Did you mean "180"?

 

YES sorry, i have not slept lol. quote this one for the lurry dumb post award.

I want Brad Penny!!!!!!!!! He is an NL pitcher and he can help us. We should also try and trade maybe Logan Morrison for Rich Harden??? Just a thought.

 

 

 

then you must be on something if you think the Marlins are going to deal Logan Morrison for anyone...Morrison like Stanton is untouchable.

I want Brad Penny!!!!!!!!! He is an NL pitcher and he can help us. We should also try and trade maybe Logan Morrison for Rich Harden??? Just a thought.

 

 

 

then you must be on something if you think the Marlins are going to deal Logan Morrison for anyone...Morrison like Stanton is untouchable.

 

Ok 2nd nomination right here!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.