JJ is Chasing History

heat84

If he stays on schedule, he'll get San Diego, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Washington his next four starts.

Unfortunately I see the streak end in these games. Though I'm not exactly bothered if he still wins us the game while giving up a few runs

I'm still under the impression that what the Braves are doing is still a fluke.

If he stays on schedule, he'll get San Diego, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Washington his next four starts.

Unfortunately I see the streak end in these games. Though I'm not exactly bothered if he still wins us the game while giving up a few runs

It didnt end versus 1st place Phillies? Or versus the Phillies later again? Or versus the first place Texas Rangers? Or against the MLB top Rays? Why would it have to end against those teams? Because they are good? I think JJ has proven that it doesnt matter who he faces. The only runs he gives up are mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you drop it?

Yea. Please. May as well be complaining about Stanton barely missing that highlite catch that put that guy at 3B.

Rookies will sometimes make mistakes trying to impress, especially after so nearly making a great play just before that. These things happen.

Is it safe to say that this is the best baseball of JJ's career? I mean... how much better can you really get, right?

Point behind this is that it's such a shame to see it being wasted on such a garbage season.

We may find out. As this season goes on he seems to be getting better. Pitch selection is better, control seems better, and velocity is higher at a consistent rate.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.