Justin Bieber calls American evil over healthcare

True CRaysball

"You guys are evil," he says with a laugh. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. ..."

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/02/16/justin-bieber-american-health-care-you-guys-are-evil

GET OUT OF MY :censored COUNTRY THEN BIEBER!

Whatever dude. I'm not here to tell you off, but you often warrant it. If you want something to bitch about with Justin Bieber, go ahead and take a look at the shoes he was wearing at the Grammy's. Some form of sneaker. With a tuxedo.

That pisses me off. That makes me want to smack him. Who does he think he is, disrespecting the code of formal wear?

But him agreeing with half of the United States, but disagreeing with you? God, hate away.

"You guys are evil," he says with a laugh. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. ..."

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/02/16/justin-bieber-american-health-care-you-guys-are-evil

GET OUT OF MY :censored COUNTRY THEN BIEBER!

You're worse than him.

Why do you hate America?

HE SAID IT WITH A LAUGH BECAUSE HE WAS JOKING OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

/Beiberfan

/Butseriouslycalmdowndudeitsjustjustinf***ingbeiberwhydoyoucarewhathesaidasajoke

Like, he was joking. Seriously. This is so stupid. He's a 15 year old kid who said something stupid as a joke. You've never said anything stupid.

He isn't sure what political party he'd support if he was old enough to vote. "I'm not sure about the parties," Bieber says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad." He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby?" How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

Does this sound like some maladjusted, America hating asshole?

No, hes just a kid. Maybe not the brightest kid, but he seems to genuinely be a nice kid with his heart in the right place. And frankly, it's nice to see a child star who is candid enough to talk about something he obviously hasn't been coached on. I think he's a bit ignorant of the ways of the world, but he's 16. He's allowed to be ignorant, and he should be able to speak out of that ignorance and not be attacked for it by some asshole on a message board. He'll grow up, and maybe realize how naive he was, but for now, let him be naive. You were naive at 16, and the only reason none of us know the stupid sh*t you said is because nobody cared about the stupid sh*t you said when you 16 and ignorant. But don't act like you weren't.

Leave Beiber alone, you big bully.

(God damnit, I'm defending Justin Beiber...)

Absolutely.

So, in conclusion. We dont get mad at Justin Bieber for his silly 16-year-old-boy comments, but rather his inability to respect the code of formal wear. I just dont get it though, he's been hanging out with Usher (who seems to not dress like a jackass). Who told him it was okay to wear high top Air Force Ones with a tuxedo?!?!