4/27 LA Dodgers @ Florida Marlins

first post for me...I've been a Marlins fan since, well, 97, but to be fair I was 9 years old so I didn't really have the chance to get into them before then. I started following passionately around 2001 and discovered this site last season. I figure with the hot start this year, all the young players, and the upcoming new ballpark/logo/colors it would be a good time to register and start posting.

I live in NYC right now so its nice to get to watch a Fish game on tv today. Props to gizmo for letting me know it was on MLB network.

Love to see Stanton go 1st pitch swinging at pitches in the zone. Often theyre the best pitches he sees all AB.

And I have no problem with Anibal being on a tight pitch count today. If he gets through 5 or 6, the BP should be able to handle the rest fine. Let Brian Sanches go 2 innings :lol With the rest of today and all of tomorrow off, its almost like 2 off days.

first post for me...I've been a Marlins fan since, well, 97, but to be fair I was 9 years old so I didn't really have the chance to get into them before then. I started following passionately around 2001 and discovered this site last season. I figure with the hot start this year, all the young players, and the upcoming new ballpark/logo/colors it would be a good time to register and start posting.

I live in NYC right now so its nice to get to watch a Fish game on tv today. Props to gizmo for letting me know it was on MLB network.

Welcome to the site and to the game threads..