6/13 Post Game

gizmo

I didnt see the first few innings, was Nolasco really that bad despite the error by Boner?

Zach Duke took him deep to right. Wasn't a cheapy either.

I think Tom Petty's song Free falling would be appropriate for the fish right now. I really hope this is rock bottom. I keep watching thinking it can't get worse, can it?

I didnt see the first few innings, was Nolasco really that bad despite the error by Boner?

I think Tom Petty's song Free falling would be appropriate for the fish right now. I really hope this is rock bottom. I keep watching thinking it can't get worse, can it?

So not counting JJ on the DL, the only reliable starter we have anymore is Anibal?

Can we just play all 162 on the road?

It's tough to go 1-10 on a homestand.

The Marlins just played .090 baseball at home, and I hate them at home, when will they be at home again, no one go to their games (oh wait... ha)

CC needs to go, bring back Ross... Come on Erick... jk

But seriously Sun Life vs. Bacardi Park. I want some real food at the new stadium, I don't waste 20 dollars on food for a foot long 1/2 inch width hot dog.

The 11 dollar free refills on a Sunday are the best deal especially on a Sunday when all I want is water! Water is expensive1

Things can only get better, unless Edwin gets fired after we are swept by the Phillies. :( jk... hopefully.

Scary but this can get worse. I'm in total fear of the Phillies feasting on our rotting carcasses for the next 4 games. THAT could be the official rock bottom.