Pet Peeves.

Admin

The word 'epic.' People use it to describe everything they do nowadays. They use it so much that it has lost its true meaning. Newsflash: Not everything you do is epic you exaggerating morons. Stop it.

The same could be said for the word 'random'. "Wow my teacher assigned me HW. How random!"

Roaches-- what is their use anyway?? They're useless/repulsive! :barf

Watch "The Nest" (1988). You'll love it.

http://www.moviegood...9831.1020.A.jpg

Me? Watching that? You couldn't pay me enough... EWW! I don't think there is anything that annoys me/scares me more than a roach. I can't even walk near a dead one.

Ha! I would definitely pay to see your reaction to some of the scenes in that movie. I saw it when I was around 5 years old, and it pretty much traumatized me.

Speaking of Subway, I hate it when people go there and give really complicated instructions on how to make their $5 sandwiches. "Half tomatoes, and olives on the side." I've seen all kinds of stupid requests and I don't even go there that often.

Speaking of Subway, I hate it when people go there and give really complicated instructions on how to make their $5 sandwiches. "Half tomatoes, and olives on the side." I've seen all kinds of stupid requests and I don't even go there that often.

Tuna sub with provolone cheese, tomatos, lettuce, pickles, olives, onions, and oil and vinegar.

Yes yes.

People who must complain about everything. When others are shocked when I say I wouldn't want to give birth. Sorry, it's a choice, not a requirement.

Actually, that annoys me a lot too and I'm not even a female.

Although sometimes you do act like you have a uterus.

(Kidding)

People who must complain about everything. When others are shocked when I say I wouldn't want to give birth. Sorry, it's a choice, not a requirement.

Actually, that annoys me a lot too and I'm not even a female.

Although sometimes you do act like you have a uterus.

(Kidding)

lol

When ex-girlfriends do not understand the concept of boundaries. :mad

Boundaries?

As in, we broke up, stop clinging so desperately to the friends that you met thru me, especially my roommates, just because you don't have any friends of your own.

Another pet peeve - those stupid stick figure decals that people have on the back of their minivans advertising how happy and big their family is and how many dogs they have. Nobody cares.

When ex-girlfriends do not understand the concept of boundaries. :mad

Boundaries?

As in, we broke up, stop clinging so desperately to the friends that you met thru me, especially my roommates, just because you don't have any friends of your own.

Another pet peeve - those stupid stick figure decals that people have on the back of their minivans advertising how happy and big their family is and how many dogs they have. Nobody cares.

In HS my one of my teachers told me that there was a predator that was using those stickers to locate potential victims.

Dude, the other day (yesterday) I was complaining to some guy about the Marlins losing but ended my statement with some joke like about how we'd come back and take the WC and he responded with, "Then have another firesale, am I right?"

SERIOUSLY??? God, I hate that.

As a girl who loves sports, I can't stand being undermined when I make a point solely on the fact that I'm a female.

I really don't like people who never have anything nice to say. I have friends that you just have to name them someone (anyone) and they'll have a negative thing to say. Example:

"Leonardo Dicaprio has come a long way from his Growing Pains days!"

"He's gay, and overrated"

P.S. I despise the word gay as being synonymous with stupid or lame and the overuse of words like random and swagger. Pick up a dictionary, people!