Pet Peeves.

Admin

Hypocrites.

Pathological liars.

Those who can't find it in their hearts to do the right thing, despite how easy it is sometimes.

Blatant ignorance and the refusal to step back and recognize said ignorance when one is clearly ignorant.

(I've created the perfect conundrum considering I used to be very guilty of #3 and therefore one can arguably say I am also guilty of #1)

Two things have been annoying me lately almost to the point of insanity. If you don't live in an urban environment, you might not understand how much a pain in the ass it is:

-People coming up to me on the street asking for money

-People riding bikes on the sidewalks

Two things have been annoying me lately almost to the point of insanity. If you don't live in an urban environment, you might not understand how much a pain in the ass it is:

-People coming up to me on the street asking for money

When I lived in Albuquerque I was walking out of a grocery store with my mom and brother when this homeless woman asked us for money. When we told her we didn't have any she got angry and called us "haters". My mom called the store from the parking lot and the manager came out to tell her she needed to leave.

Another time I was riding in my friends car with the window down, waiting to turn onto a street when I heard a woman a couple feet away say "$10, sir?". I acted like I didn't hear her.

The nerve of some people.

-People who purposely use improper grammar. (Come on, no one actually thinks "you is" sounds correct, right?)

-People who think they are better and more deserving than anyone else (I've seen people in MIami cut in line at supermarkets and post offices claiming that whatever they have to do is more important and does not warrant waiting in line.)

-People who are rude to strangers for no reason (as in rude to waiters, cashiers, service personnel, etc. This somewhat follows along with my previous point.)

-Hanley Ramirez

-People who purposely use improper grammar. (Come on, no one actually thinks "you is" sounds correct, right?)

The f*** is you talkin of? You is sleep son. I is be tired of all y'all bein ign'ant to we slang!

... WTF did I just say?

But seriously, this annoys me as well.

Also... Phillies fans.

And Mets fans.

And Braves fans.

And Raysfan1998.

(JK Raysfan1998)

Middle lane drivers

Islamic racists who play claim Brits are racist for being proud to be british

The EDL. (English Defence League)

Pathetic players diving in football(soccer)

Nicholas Cage

Hypocrites

People getting on Hanleys back when he is doing well

Wait.. this is just a list of things i hate..

Okay... okay... Pet Peeves...

GOT IT.... Rabbits

-People who are rude to strangers for no reason (as in rude to waiters, cashiers, service personnel, etc. This somewhat follows along with my previous point.)

ooo i love this one. It's so infuriating to see some a-hole berating a Burger King cashier or some minimum wage kid. I really can't keep my mouth shut when this happens.

Really? Contrary to the law, I get really angry when there's a biker on the road and I have to slow down because he or she is obnoxiously close to the actual road. Get on the god damn sidewalk before I run you over is what I say!

In many cities it's illegal to ride bikes (and rightfully so) on the sidewalks because they move much faster than pedestrians do and sometimes hit people when trying to move around them. It's probably more dangerous to mix bikes and pedestrians than it is bikes and cars.

New York has been airing a PSA about this problem:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqmn1Cc8bx0

I hope that anyone who rides a bike on the sidewalk dies of AIDS.

Really? Contrary to the law, I get really angry when there's a biker on the road and I have to slow down because he or she is obnoxiously close to the actual road. Get on the god damn sidewalk before I run you over is what I say!

In many cities it's illegal to ride bikes (and rightfully so) on the sidewalks because they move much faster than pedestrians do and sometimes hit people when trying to move around them. It's probably more dangerous to mix bikes and pedestrians than it is bikes and cars.

New York has been airing a PSA about this problem:

I know it's illegal in some places. It all depends where you are. Hell yeah, if you're in NYC piss off. Get off the sidewalk asshole. There's slow traffic and a lot of pedestrians.

When you're going down 441, there's absolutely ZERO reason to be on the road.

No matter what the law says, there is never a good reason to have a bike travel in a place where it needs to weave around pedestrians. Designated bike lanes make the most sense, but they have no business being on a sidewalk period. If there is no bike lane, it's better for them to be on the road than the alternative.

There is no such thing as a pedestrian on 441. Those sidewalks are as clean as they day they were built. Furthermore, it's a high speed road where traffic is between 45-55 mph. However, most drive anywhere from 55-70 mph in the open portions.

There's perfect reason to believe that bike riders shouldn't be riding on such a road, and should be on the sidewalk.

I hate people who dish it out but can't take it, especially when it comes to personal tastes (sports, music, etc.).

People who jump on you and call you an idiot/stupid for having certain musical tastes.

I like what I like, I have preferences. I'll respect others opinions on their musical feels, regardless of if I like it or not, and it'd be nice to get the same.

I have quirky ones, like being [physically] offered food when I haven't asked, especially if I'm chewing something else. Or having feet on me when the toes start moving around.

Then I have less quirky ones, such as people who get pet animals and then abuse them. Why get an animal in the first place?

And people who feed their children lots of junk food.

And people who refuse to use their brain to do simple math because a computer was somehow involved, so there couldn't possibly be any sort of error.