Pet Peeves.

Admin

I hate people who dish it out but can't take it, especially when it comes to personal tastes (sports, music, etc.).

People who jump on you and call you an idiot/stupid for having certain musical tastes.

I like what I like, I have preferences. I'll respect others opinions on their musical feels, regardless of if I like it or not, and it'd be nice to get the same.

Hypocrites.

I remember a certain someone who posted on my facebook feed on the day of my concert... a certain something about the band playing.

And you wouldn't delete it so I had to do it for you. :mad

I hate people who dish it out but can't take it, especially when it comes to personal tastes (sports, music, etc.).

People who jump on you and call you an idiot/stupid for having certain musical tastes.

I like what I like, I have preferences. I'll respect others opinions on their musical feels, regardless of if I like it or not, and it'd be nice to get the same.

Hypocrites.

I remember a certain someone who posted on my facebook feed on the day of my concert... a certain something about the band playing.

And you wouldn't delete it so I had to do it for you. :mad

I didn't say you sucked though :p and I can't delete from mobile!!!

Plus, I was just trollin' ya. I'm alright with U2. :D

When I'm in a Subway in America and the sandwich makers dont understand me when I say tuna

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ROFLMAO

What do they think you're saying?

They once literally had no idea what I was saying. See you guys pronounce it like toooooona whereas here we say it like chuna

When I'm in a Subway in America and the sandwich makers dont understand me when I say tuna

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ROFLMAO

What do they think you're saying?

They once literally had no idea what I was saying. See you guys pronounce it like toooooona whereas here we say it like chuna

You pronounce tuna... with a ch...

No he's just being British.

They don't 'pronounce' it with a 'ch'... their accents are just so strong that they can't say it right.

They'll pronounce tuna, tune, Tunisia, tuneup, etc. lots of phonetically similar things with 'tun' as a sharp 't-yoon' which sounds like 'choon'.

Or so that's my take on it.

When people eat a bananas with their mouths open and make gross slobbering sounds.

I also hate it when people sit directly next to me when there are a million empty seats elsewhere. Like on an empty bus.

I also hate it when people in anyway insult the Marlins when they lack the proper knowledge to support their argument. Like, "The Marlins organization doesn't care for their fans that's why they got rid of Uggla, a fan favorite."

When people eat a bananas with their mouths open and make gross slobbering sounds.

I also hate it when people sit directly next to me when there are a million empty seats elsewhere. Like on an empty bus.

I also hate it when people in anyway insult the Marlins when they lack the proper knowledge to support their argument. Like, "The Marlins organization doesn't care for their fans that's why they got rid of Uggla, a fan favorite."

HC is right.

The last thing bothers me, even if I wouldn't quite call it a pet peeve for me personally. But, I think it does become a pet peeve when it comes from a person who has little to no knowledge about a certain sport and just make fun of my teams. For example, someone who knows nothing about basketball, or doesn't even root for a team, and yet makes fun of the Heat. Or someone who watches almost no baseball but makes fun of the Marlins' attendance.

People talking on their phone while driving. Like drivers in South Florida weren't bad enough as it is.

Fixed that for you.

People in Orlando can drive. People in Boca Raton aren't even from Florida, they're old retirees from New York who are half deaf, partially blind, and looking for an excuse to get in a car accident.

People that are walking their dog at the same time I'm walking mine. I'll say hi and smile as I walk by them but I hate when they want to start a conversation. I don't know you and there's nothing really to talk about besides what breed your dog is. I just find it really awkward.

Ugh I hate that too!