Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 College Football Thread

Featured Replies

Nice to see Notre Dame lose to USF!

 

 

I couldn't believe they suspended play in the iowa game.. never thought I'd ever see that.

New Mexico lost at home to Colorado State 14-10.

 

Our young dual threat QB did look good though going 20-31 for 179 passing yards 1 td and 57 rushing yards despite being sacked 10 times.

 

Arkansas is going to crush us next week.

way to be predictable UM. terrible play calls on the final drive.

 

 

worst thing about this is Golden needed to fix the penalties, turnovers, and sloppy play, and what do we get?

 

3 turnovers and inexcusable penalties all over the place. Illegal substitutions, false starts, illegal formations, chop blocks, just awful.

 

missing 5 starters on defense but just yuck.

 

game really should've been even worse, Maryland threw all over us.

 

Ah well, plenty of room for improvement. :banghead

  • Author

The delay of game penalties and the fumble at the end of the 1st half was gawd awful.

 

Morris played well until the end, and the end is all that matters.

 

The D should improve when they get key pieces back but the tackling was really poor.

 

And of course the monsoon began on Miami's last possession. Tough sh*t.

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

Mizzou @ ASU.. helluva game.

 

Cant believe the mizzou coach iced his own kicker... twice. wtf!

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

 

 

This.

 

 

So if you enjoy wearing UM gear on the FIU campus, you're now even more of a moron.

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

 

I would like to remind all the FIU fans that UM now has 5 national championships(and would have 2 more if refs didn't f*** them over).

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

 

I would like to remind all the FIU fans that UM now has 5 national championships(and would have 2 more if refs didn't f*** them over).

 

:nugget :verysad

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

 

I would like to remind all the FIU fans that UM now has 5 national championships(and would have 2 more if refs didn't f*** them over).

 

Sigh...

I would like to remind all the UM fans that FIU now has 2 wins while UM has to start skipping over games on the schedule when looking for their first possible win.

 

 

I just like FIU.

 

I would like to remind all the FIU fans that UM now has 5 national championships(and would have 2 more if refs didn't f*** them over).

 

What was your major?

  • Author

tOSU looked like crap today. Makes me feel a bit easier about next week's game.

 

 

I still don't feel good about it.

 

 

I think the extra week will help. I still believe Golden can coach them up and fix the dumb stuff.

WOW what a comeback.. needed that one. Hopefully thats the iowa team i see the rest of the year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.