. . . Soooo . . . Hanley and 3B?

I like how he laughs when asked about the move and says "I never said I didn't want to do it"

He says he has been working hard all off season, getting up at 7 am to work out. He wants to win, talks about being a happy team, smiles in the clubhouse, etc.

I'm sure the Hanley haters will have their own opinions but I think the guy wants to be a great player and wants to help the Marlins in to the post season.

The first time he makes an error the told-you-so's will start but I'm hoping he does well.

Man I'm freakin' excited for this season!!!

Another video of Hanley taking grounders at 3B...He couldn't handle the first one but got the second one. He needs some work on ranging to his left & making the long throw to 1st.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bFiXOIZtE0

That would be his right, and isn't that exactly what he's doing now???

Yes, my mistake, he needs work ranging to his right. And yes, that's what he's working on right now. The Marlins FO however has told him to avoid diving for balls for now (maybe until the season starts) so he'll still have some things to figure out during the season...

Paul Severino: "Now that Hanley has come out and officially said he's fine with playing third, can we move past this, finally?"

Eric Byrnes: "Is he telling the truth, though?"

Then of course the lesser of the Ripken brothers has to bring up the lollygag play ...

-________- This is gonna go on all year, isn't it?

Click the link below to see another video of Hanley talking about moving to 3B.

He says he was practicing taking grounders at 3B back home in the Dominican & that it's not too difficult of a position because you don't have to move a lot. He says it's just about knowing how to backhand the ball & making sure nothing goes between you & the line.

He also predicts that the Marlins are gonna have a "monster" year if they stay healthy and seems really happy about the top 3 in the lineup: Reyes, Bonifacio, Hanley.

http://miami.marlins...ws_mia&c_id=mia

Paul Severino: "Now that Hanley has come out and officially said he's fine with playing third, can we move past this, finally?"

Eric Byrnes: "Is he telling the truth, though?"

Then of course the lesser of the Ripken brothers has to bring up the lollygag play ...

-________- This is gonna go on all year, isn't it?

There are so many "analysts" on that network that I don't like, and you've mentioned two of them! I can't imagine how that play is relevant right now and him playing third...

I really only like Leiter and Larkin and Larkin ran off to greener pastures, last I saw.

Quite honestly, MLB Network and ESPN can talk all the crap they want, every player on our roster could be injured or traded and I promise I'll still be excited for this season. NO ONE IS TAKING THIS AWAY FROM ME.

that is all.