January 17, 201214 yr I campaigned for Making Waves very hard. Although, EXCELSIOR was a much better option.
January 17, 201214 yr Oh, now I understand why you were pushing so hard for it. Congrats. :glare Haha no no, go check the chat history I backed this one since day 1 even when it nearly didn't make it out of the 1st round (while I had other nominations that I thought were lame and I said so). I genuinely thought Safe at Home and Making Waves were the two best slogans in the competition, and so it came down to them.
January 18, 201214 yr I paid homage to "A Whole New Ballgame" by using it as the title of my latest editorial on the site.
January 19, 201214 yr Author Boo. My next article is gonna have to be named "Safe at Home", but bleh.
January 19, 201214 yr Making Waves is the title of one of the Teen Mom 2 episodes... cheater :o Really? Uh oh. Mystikol, stand by please... I made need your services.
January 19, 201214 yr Oops, I think it is called Making Moves. I googled it. Well, its pretty similar.
January 19, 201214 yr I'm absolutely sure Dr Beinfest watches Teen Mom 2 in his spare time. #sarcasm I sure hope not, that's part of the site's defense.
January 19, 201214 yr Oops, I think it is called Making Moves. I googled it. Well, its pretty similar. Phew, that's one crisis averted
January 19, 201214 yr It'd be quite sad if all usage of the term 'Making Moves' was owned by... Teen Mom.
January 19, 201214 yr It'd be quite sad if all usage of the term 'Making Moves' was owned by... Teen Mom. Sad? Why we need to spread awareness! :lol
January 20, 201214 yr I liked Safe at Home most. Now, that'll just have to be the name of my first born.
January 20, 201214 yr I liked Safe at Home most. Now, that'll just have to be the name of my first born. Quick, Admin, give her some consideration and it will be a binding contract! #LawSchoolJoke #NotReallyAccurate
January 21, 201214 yr Author I say the fact that Dr. Beinfest CLEARLY stole the slogan from FAU automatically disqualifies it from the competition, thus making the runner up, Safe at Home, the official slogan for 2012.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.