Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

he didn't start last season in ace form either if I recall...

 

pitcher of the month in april

yay for me. :(

get a hit someone, am I drinking for nothing here?

You meant 2010 in which he ended up with the best ERA in the league. It's all good.

I really have no idea where I was going there. Best to just let it die a horrible death.

I havent been this disappointed since the logo was changed.

 

 

 

Agreed!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.