4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM

The Braves showed us last year it's impossible to blow a 5+ game lead at any point in the season.

This year the Braves, Nats and Phillies will be winning a ton of games. You cannot afford to start off 1-4 or 0-5. If they do, it will be extremely hard to overcome that. Its not one team you have to beat out, but 3.

I guarantee you that all three of those teams will lose 4 of 5 at some point this season.

5 games in a season represents ~3% of the season. But yeah, season over.

The season is over if they lose, theres never been a team lose the first 2 games of the season and have a winning record let alone make the playoffs. they should just quit now and not play another game

Ah I know you're being sarcastic. xD

lol yeah i just made up that info but it eould be weird if true

The Braves showed us last year it's impossible to blow a 5+ game lead at any point in the season.

This year the Braves, Nats and Phillies will be winning a ton of games. You cannot afford to start off 1-4 or 0-5. If they do, it will be extremely hard to overcome that. Its not one team you have to beat out, but 3.

Listen, starting off 1-4 or 0-5 sucks. It's extremely early though, and anything can happen in baseball. Look at the last day of baseball. Some insane stuff happened.

If you say so.....but its not that we are just losing, its they way we look in losing. Like the team hasn't a clue at the bat. I wouldn't be so worried if we scoring runs, but eve in Spring Training, we didn't score a ton of runs, and now we look completely over-matched at the plate.

I guarantee you that all three of those teams will lose 4 of 5 at some point this season.

Itll be hard for Philly to lose 4 out of 5 at some point as long as the Big 3 are all healthy

The season is over if they lose, theres never been a team lose the first 2 games of the season and have a winning record let alone make the playoffs. they should just quit now and not play another game

Ah I know you're being sarcastic. xD

lol yeah i just made up that info but it eould be weird if true

It's not. We started 0-2 in 03, Rays started 0-6 last year, etc.

Itll be hard for Philly to lose 4 out of 5 at some point as long as the Big 3 are all healthy

They lost something like 8 straight last year at the end of the season, I think.

Listen, starting off 1-4 or 0-5 sucks. It's extremely early though, and anything can happen in baseball. Look at the last day of baseball. Some insane stuff happened.

If you say so.....but its not that we are just losing, its they way we look in losing. Like the team hasn't a clue at the bat. I wouldn't be so worried if we scoring runs, but eve in Spring Training, we didn't score a ton of runs, and now we look completely over-matched at the plate.

Spring Training is meaningless. Stanton and Morrison barely even played and our main hitters actually did fine in Spring Training.

The regular season is 7-8 at-bats old.