June 16 - Marlins vs Rays

How about for once we go into a gameday thread with some positivity since all the negativity doesn't seem to be working. How about no giving up in the first inning.

Less than a week until I'm down in Miami. Win or lose, much preferably a win, this will be one of the most exciting things in my life I've done. Some take it for granted to being so close to their favorite team. I've seen the Marlins in Atlanta a couple of times but never could afford to go to Miami with my work schedule and money.

How about for once we go into a gameday thread with some positivity since all the negativity doesn't seem to be working. How about no giving up in the first inning.

Less than a week until I'm down in Miami. Win or lose, much preferably a win, this will be one of the most exciting things in my life I've done. Some take it for granted to being so close to their favorite team. I've seen the Marlins in Atlanta a couple of times but never could afford to go to Miami with my work schedule and money.

Agreed. Let's go Marlins! Season is definitely a long way from over. Although we're in a valley right now, people just have to be realists. This team isn't as bad as they've been playing in June. And perhaps not as good as they were in May either. There's a middle ground. But this team is incredibly streaky which is how it all balances out.

We have a bunch of underperformers in the lineup now. These are professionals who are bound to burst out of their slump sooner rather than later.

Hope you enjoy your trip down in MIA and may the Marlins make your time much more enjoyable!

Agreed. Let's go Marlins! Season is definitely a long way from over. Although we're in a valley right now, people just have to be realists. This team isn't as bad as they've been playing in June. And perhaps not as good as they were in May either. There's a middle ground. But this team is incredibly streaky which is how it all balances out.

We have a bunch of underperformers in the lineup now. These are professionals who are bound to burst out of their slump sooner rather than later.

Hope you enjoy your trip down in MIA and may the Marlins make your time much more enjoyable!

Thanks Fly.

I have a question. What is happening? What is a lead? :( Does not compute!!!

This game has not been started or it is definiately not over yet. :sleazy

(It's funny how suspicious a 3-run lead can be in a losing streak).

I have a question. What is happening? What is a lead? :( Does not compute!!!

This game has not been started or it is definiately not over yet. :sleazy

You have no idea how nice it is to see the Marlins being aggressive and taking an early lead. I had almost forgotten what that felt like. It's still early, but it feels so nice.